+ Reply to Thread

Starting a list of untradable items

After trying to trade/sell a few of my more desirable items only to find said gear can't be traded, I was wondering if anyone had a list of untradable gear or could point me to a relevant thread. Thanks for reading and any help you can provide.

Any item with opposing arrows is untradable.

This will be different for every player, as events used to drop untradable gear. I have 2 of the same weapon. 1 tradable and 1 not...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

For a visual reference this gun is encrypted, its rarity cannot be upgraded any further (red lock icon), is trade locked (opposing arrows w/a slash through it), and has no scrip value.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Thanks for the help.

I have a question..My friend gave me a carving knife about 2 years ago. He gave it to me so it was trade-able. About a year ago it became untradeable. Did a patch do that?

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo191 View Post
    I have a question..My friend gave me a carving knife about 2 years ago. He gave it to me so it was trade-able. About a year ago it became untradeable. Did a patch do that?
    Literally not possible. AFAIK the only weapon that was tradable at one point and is not anymore is ...and Taxes.