+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bulwark contract.

Do the minigun rampage in the overpass and survive till wave 3. You get about 13 bulwarks per and you can redo it! Much easier than looking for those metallic jerks.

Good to know, thanks for sharing :-)
    Shae
    Irathient Veteran
    EGO 1477

No problem! I found it out when I was waiting for que for my co-op mission. I happened to have a dark matter contractx2 and both are being filled by this little minigame.

Excellent tip. Spent the better part of 2 hours hunting for these last night and have 20 left to kill

Thanks for the hint. I still will let mine expire and hope for less tedious weeklies.

Very good tip, also got a tip on good places to stand? i usually end up barley getting theyr by the skin of my teeth due to the poor accuracy of the minigun vs the dark matters automatic "sniperrifles"

Rampage really shouldn't count towards completion, that's a little absurd. Good find though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Johnson View Post
    Rampage really shouldn't count towards completion, that's a little absurd. Good find though.
    I agree! But honestly, it does make sense, you are killing them afterall. It would make a tad more sense if it was a pickup you had to get upon their death. As for where to stand? I stand on the left side for wave one, taking them out as I see them and peering to the right when I see them start to form up. For wave two, I stand on the far left behind the crate and position to take them out as they spawn. Watch the minimap to see if any snuck through. This is where the hard part comes in, the transition from wave 2 to 3. You have to move with the wave of two and immediately get to the far right so you can get everything as it comes up the slope. Hope this helps.

Annnd done, with five hours to spare. I don't know if it was a bug or not but it was a very nice find on my part. Finding bulwarks in ones and two and having to clear an entire darkmatter camp is just hasslesome and tedious!

Thanks for the tip!! Was having a h*ll of a time finding enough of those guys

XBL: SYN BLACK XS | PSN: SYN_BLACK_XS
    IGN: Black XS | IGN: SYN Black

XILEDGAMING.COM
    Ask how to join Today