+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ferry System to future islands etc

Someone jokely mentioned boats maybe added in future dlc which made me think of other cool ideas.

Basically if they do expand the map to allow us to visit other islands/places, I think some kinda ferry system to these places would be pretty cool. Just imagine the ferry getting raided or attacked by sea hell bugs and having to defend the ferry on route to the island. Would add another type of Arkfall event as players join together to protect the ferry.

Just throwing the silly idea out there so feel free to add thoughts or own silly ideas...

its a pretty cool idea

Cheers Lally

To follow on from my crazy ideas of yesterday:

Number 2

Why not have a big underground mine cart which goes from mine to mine, having to fend off 99'ers on the way!

Heck Yes! I like that idea! All good ideas...while we r talking things we'd like to see how about some sort of head to head races against friends...one of my friends says he can beat me in a race but I think I'd have him...so why not add a competitive race mode?

Yh I was wondering why there is no race system in place the other day after doing a 2 lap time trial. I think the mechanics of vehicles not being able to hit each other tames it a little but still would be a welcome addition like in GTA!

Im sure it they put a race in an instanced area and turned on collision between players it would work just fine
    Platform: PC
    Character: Blackwolfe (EU)

Rolling with the Red Thugs!

Maybe they should add in Fight Club, mentioned in the game and seen in the actual show (however by mentioning it I can never take part) lol

True that but they dont even need collisions really. I race people to ark falls and its cool to see all of the lines people take to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Clayton View Post
    Maybe they should add in Fight Club, mentioned in the game and seen in the actual show (however by mentioning it I can never take part) lol
    Haha nice bro ur f'n funny! Seriously that would be really cool! I want to see some bars and things like that! With performers and such, like GTA