+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The E-Rep Medic

The E-Rep Medic

So this E-rep Medic always ends up in the middle of the ole Hellbug Nests... Does anyone else stop to think why or how he ended up there? does anyone keep leaving him there because he needs to learn a lesson??

Personally i think he biffed it while doing some epic stunts on his quad and well just happened to land in the middle of a nest... i don't know how many times i've taken flight on my quad and ended up in a bad situation...like the middle of a raider camp or a mind that has been taken over by raiders...
    GT: TrueGritDirt
    IGN: Hurricane Duke

Founder of the SJA. We specialize in Jumping Quads, Epic Dismounts and Hijinx.

*******'s one hell of a drug I guess.

XBox Live: NCDigital | Clan: Crimson Brigade

Whoa, PA person on the forum? Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian!

I never even though that he could have partied too dang hard at the Crater Bar and woke up hungover and naked in the middle of a Hellbug Nest..

My guess.....

Showing off the art of video game and having fun: http://www.youtube.com/HDGaminLIVE

AHAHAHAHA!!!

For some reason the E-Rep Medic probably has the most epic adventures in the game.

Well our working theory of the epic quad jump gone wrong holds a lot of merit.

I think he might have been at the Crater Bar, maybe mixing some of his meds and taking some shots. Most likely he had planned to just get a room for the night, but Cass probably annoyed him and he bolted on the quad.
    GT: L0W BL00D SUGAR

Server: North America
    Character Name: Wilford Brimley

Co-Leader of SJA.

SJA (Squad Jack*ss): Engaging in shenanigans and hijinks since 2010

I have a feeling that what happens at the Crater Bar, Stays at the Crater Bar...and that is why we will never really know why The E-Rep Medic is stuck in the middle of a hellbug nest...

lots of good theories posted here..

Perhaps he was taken SNIPE hunting with his fellow super buddy E-Rep guys and then he got lost...fell asleep and just woke up in a hellbug nest...

I think I've seen him running around aimlessly during the desperate times hot shot as well. He is a busy man.

Whoa, a Pittsburgher!!

Glad to see yinz made it to Defiance n'at!!

OH Crap...i bet what happened is this..

he was at the St Pat's Parade dahn tahn and he drank too many whalebones of beers and missed his T back to Dormont...then he stumbled drunkenly into the hellbug nest...