+ Reply to Thread

ERR - Ex Inanis true JPs?

In a few days the first set of 3 synergies from Ex Inanis will be replaced. The idea of Ex Inanis is good - I've never run so many expos before and have never had so much fun, except for one spoiled apple in the bag - mods.
    While some mods are common, others are not so. Here is a pic of a collection of weapons (all ST, collected by the clan leader, a clan mate and myself):

As you can see - there is a SMALL problem - ERR mods. Even a blue t3 ERR mod already feels like a big JP. And the issue is not only with Spinal Tap, both other synergies clearly lack ERR mods. Ofc you can say - use melee mod to activate the synergy - yet melee mods are also very rare (and tbh not so much useful).

To make it clear: there were invested in total over 400k PG into 125 PG boxes; the clan leader got the mods not only from clan members but from other players too.

Is there any possiblity to make unicorns - ERR mods a bit more common? It is not really motivating to see rows of weapons with just one mod missing.

its all about RNG, i deleted about 400ish t4 mods yesterday im shur there were a few t4 spinal tap
    err's in that batch.

also you should vendor all that ex stuff, unless your using for mod holders.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

CRKT Crawford/Kasper

Nice collection and crazy amount of PG to spend, I estimate I spent at least 60k trying to get a few mods I needed. I gave up and was able to trade for them thankfully. My inventory is only 250 and I have had to scrap a lot of mods.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

The idea of ex inanis as you said is good yes but it was badly executed. Let alone removing the incentive to play event major arkfalls.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpie View Post
    its all about RNG, i deleted about 400ish t4 mods yesterday im shur there were a few t4 spinal tap err's in that batch.
    I am happy for you that you were lucky enough to probably get a few unicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpie View Post
    also you should vendor all that ex stuff, unless your using for mod holders.
    yep, will do that when Misanthrope will drop from every third box.

P.S. and about RNG:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbInZ5oJ0bc&t