+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Expos....

  1. #1

    Expos....

    Is anyone else sick of doing 100 plus expos a week and either getting auto extracted or nothing but purple drops? There should be a better rewards system. And im really gettting sick getting auto extracted. Atleast 3 times a week. What's the point of grinding if the rewards are garbage and you constantly get auto extracted?????
    Xbox gt. Absolute pwr209

    Ign. Absolute power

    Clan . Only human

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    third planet from that yellow dwarf
    Posts
    127
    well then whats left? sounding like a downer to me man. expos give quite a bit of loot. just wish they would add
    1 or 2 more

  3. #3

    A fluke?

    I noticed sometimes when a 3rd or 4th player joins, the drops from regular enemies include things like nades, stims, and spikes. But not always. Not sure if this affects the final reward as well. So, I usually don't kick people out when they want to join my session. This is for PC NA.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Magma View Post
    I noticed sometimes when a 3rd or 4th player joins, the drops from regular enemies include things like nades, stims, and spikes. But not always. Not sure if this affects the final reward as well. So, I usually don't kick people out when they want to join my session. This is for PC NA.
    most likely the person who joins uses ravenous consumption synergy as it has a chance to drop nades, stims and spikes

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    36

    Expos

    Having done hundred's of expos solo I have generally had better rewards with a full team

  6. #6
    Member Valani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Within The Blueness of the Sky
    Posts
    699
    At least you didn't get a Tier 1 mod from your loot drops after beating the Boss like I did. That was 2-3 months ago, but wow, was I ready to quit the game after that. This was WAY after they supposedly 'improved' the drop rate from higher Tiers, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,684
    Expo drops are complete trash. You used to be able to get good chips from them, then a while back they changed the loot table and ever since then expos are completely pointless. It is extremely frustrating because I, and many of my friends, enjoy expos, but the rewards are terrible. I have never gotten a supreme expo gun to drop. It took me 19 months between superiority shield drops, and the one that dropped was less than desired. I have not had worthwhile chip drop in I can't even remember how long. I do not see why the purse strings are so tight on what is supposed to be end game content. Don't get me started on smashing worthless chips for shards to gamble at the vendor. That is even less rewarding than the expos themselves.

    If they would put the old loot table back into expos it would be a much better, more rewarding grind.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  8. #8
    Member Valani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Within The Blueness of the Sky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Expo drops are complete trash. You used to be able to get good chips from them, then a while back they changed the loot table and ever since then expos are completely pointless. It is extremely frustrating because I, and many of my friends, enjoy expos, but the rewards are terrible. I have never gotten a supreme expo gun to drop. It took me 19 months between superiority shield drops, and the one that dropped was less than desired. I have not had worthwhile chip drop in I can't even remember how long. I do not see why the purse strings are so tight on what is supposed to be end game content. Don't get me started on smashing worthless chips for shards to gamble at the vendor. That is even less rewarding than the expos themselves.

    If they would put the old loot table back into expos it would be a much better, more rewarding grind.
    I remember this as well. The loot pool cache used to be exclusive to set amount of chips and ARK shields (that rarely dropped), then they threw in all the other ones from the Cyber Rig Vendor, which wasn't necessary. I never saw it mentioned in none of the patch notes a while after the Alcatraz add-on they were even being added. Of course, this was around the time we lost the ladder and that wasn't in the patch notes that definitely did not benefit us.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts