+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Electrocutioner rig passive does not work

The new JP rig, electrocutioner, does not operate properly. The passive perk to stun enemies works fine against in game enemies, and will stun them just fine. It works great in the open world, expeditons, co ops, etc. However, when used against another player, it does not. A friend of mine and I tested it in duels and in pvp, and the person shot does not get stunned, and their respective HUD does not go down, like when electric nano procs. You can see the electric nano effect squirming about on the player, however the "stuns enemies....." part is not working properly. This can be easily duplicated in a duel or in pvp match.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

cyber rigs apparently stop working after u get killed in pvp

It does not matter if you have died or not. You can be in the open world and start a duel and it will not work. Plus you can see the electric nano on the other player, yet they are not stunned.

i never see any other of my cyber rigs perks work in pvp but one. only 1 i know that works is the plate repair one. i never see any of the perks pop up on my screen

I have not paid enough attention to see the perk pop up like CC rig or Dev rig does in expo. I will have to look at that tonight, but I do not remember seeing the note pop up like other rigs. All I know is that Noble and I were taking turns shooting each other with different guns and weapon types and neither of us were ever "stunned" but we could both see the electricity when we shot one another.

maybe its like the sol syn . you have to be touching the player to get stun.

• +10% Shield Damage
    [120] Accelerated Reloader
    • On enemy shield break, -25% Reload for 5s. (Cooldown: 10s)
    [170] Damage
    • +10% Damage
    [220] Electrocutioner
    • On hit electrocute an enemy for 3s. Electrocuted enemies are stunned and take increased shield damage. (Cooldown: 6s)
    • So it says nothing about needing to be touching the enemy. On top of that it works fine against in game NPC's, just not against other players.

so it doesnt have a stated range. make vid and pm it to Rarnok.

I dont think your rig is actually going to stun a a player in pvp or a duel ,that would be to op , look at a bullrush pistol it doesnt knock a player back in pvp or a duel just only works in pve .The rig is op enough in pvp and people are impossible to kill with it to stun a player in pvp would be the end of pvp ,i think the rig should be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    I dont think your rig is actually going to stun a a player in pvp or a duel ,that would be to op , look at a bullrush pistol it doesnt knock a player back in pvp or a duel just only works in pve .The rig is op enough in pvp and people are impossible to kill with it to stun a player in pvp would be the end of pvp ,i think the rig should be nerfed.
    Actually the rig is not that "OP" in pvp. Only 10% damage. When you compare that to an Omni Rig, its actually pretty weak. That and the fact the chip layout is balanced, it is in no need of a nerf. I have actually been having better luck with a Razor rig in pvp than Electocutioner, but then again I am not very good at pvp. Not to mention, having is proc the electric nano wouldn't be that much different from FOP or Cleansing Napalm triggering their respective nanos each shot, with the timed cooldown. I would think at the least the elec nano proc would take out the player's HUD, like when elec nano procs. Maybe causing the player to dance around like the NPC do in expo would be a bit much, but at the least HUD should be knocked out for 3 seconds like the perk says. Just a thought. Or, it should be made clear that it only works against NPC, and not other players.