+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Actually the rig is not that "OP" in pvp. Only 10% damage. When you compare that to an Omni Rig, its actually pretty weak. That and the fact the chip layout is balanced, it is in no need of a nerf. I have actually been having better luck with a Razor rig in pvp than Electocutioner, but then again I am not very good at pvp. Not to mention, having is proc the electric nano wouldn't be that much different from FOP or Cleansing Napalm triggering their respective nanos each shot, with the timed cooldown. I would think at the least the elec nano proc would take out the player's HUD, like when elec nano procs. Maybe causing the player to dance around like the NPC do in expo would be a bit much, but at the least HUD should be knocked out for 3 seconds like the perk says. Just a thought. Or, it should be made clear that it only works against NPC, and not other players.
    it wouldnt make a player dance around , at best it would just flash bang a player. something that is easy to overcome

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    it wouldnt make a player dance around , at best it would just flash bang a player. something that is easy to overcome
    That is pretty much what I said in the last three sentences of my response.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

So can we get an official response on the passive perks of this rig? Are they not supposed to work against other players, and only against in game NPC's? Or is the rig glitched somehow? One would have to assume at the very least the perk would take down another player's HUD.

Thread overlooked and on page 3. Would be nice to get a response from a dev on the passive perk of this rig and if it is "operating as intended" against other players.

Still waiting for an answer on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Still waiting for an answer on this.
    file a ticket

Yesterday, a friend let me test their Electrocutioner rig in a duel. I can confirm that the rig causes my avatar to become “electrified” and the shield is damaged as expected, but there is no “stun” or removal of the HUD (which happens when I get hit by an electro Hellbug warrior, for example).

So…either the description is a misleading (and should perhaps state that the stun part doesn’t work against other players) or the stun is part is non functional (against players).

I did video it, so I can upload it and PM Rarnok with the details if that will help...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    ~~~ 6K - PC EU ~~~
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"