+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mission glitch

Mission glitch

I'M HAVING A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE MISSION "SEASON 2: POSSESSION: DEFIANT PUSUIT".

THE FIRST PART OF THE MISSION, "Retrieve the manifest from the researcher" works fine; IT'S when I go to the second part of the mission, "Talk to the foreman" the mission stops working. I get close to the location of the foreman and the foreman and highlighted box disappear completely...I am un able to make contact with the foreman; therefor, I am unable to complete the mission.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS? I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS GAME (WHILE ON A LIMITED INCOME) TO NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE MISSIONS BECAUSE OF THE GLITCHES THAT KEEP ME FROM PROGRESSING FORWARD...

Thank you

This is supposed to be fixed with today's patch. Let us know if it is.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I couldn't find anything that stated that this was going to be fixed in today's patch, so just in case here is a link to a workaround that will allow you to continue:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post1926001

I thought the mission glitch would be fixed and weapons buffed, etc... to go along with the changing of the synergies.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...eam-8-25-notes
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

It should contain some bug fixes but if we have learned anything about this game it would be to not take anything for granted. The post in the server status sub-forum only mentions the synergy changes and the thread in the PTS sub-forum only mentions the synergy and weapon changes so I'm just going to assume that no bugs are getting fixed until they post the patch notes.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    This issue will be fixed with the update today.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This issue will be fixed with the update today.
    any other fixes? any stability updates?

Season 2 mission is still not fixed...

WHY IS IT WHEN I THINK SOMETHING MIGHT HAS BEEN FIXED IT TURNS OUT THAT I'M COMPLETELY WRONG...

I just want to do the mission in a game that i keep pouring money into but to no avail...can you PLEASE FIX season 2: POSSESSION so I can continue on?

Thank you

Are you still unable to complete the mission?

I am STILL unable to complete the mission; can this be fixed