+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Death's Trash!

  1. #1

    Death's Trash!

    welcome to my little shop of goodies!

    Looking for any JP cyber rig, preferably Dev or CC, titans fury syn shield and some kinds of perfected Nano Fragger. still accepting offers



    weapons



    Aculeata
    Volcano
    Berserk Surge Bolter Syphon PS [T5 barrel, T5 sight]
    Precise Plasma Burst Rifle Rad PS (DMG mastery)
    Hematophagous (DMG Mastery)
    Berserk Longshot Cannon Electric ST (min DMG mastery)
    Chrysalis
    Living Axe bio cooldown reset bonus
    Ancient Falchion rad self revive bonus
    Berserk Plasma Battery Syphon ST
    Berserk LM-43 Thunder bio SS
    Dynamic Disruptor rad ST
    Precise Plasma Battery rad PS (DMG mastery)
    Radium Converter

    Boson Contaminator (7.4 crit, DMG mastery)
    Chrysalis
    Deadlock
    Karma



    shields
    Flux Dome electric


    Chips


    Infection Intensifier
    Overcharge Accelerator
    Pain economizer

    Shot hastener: Infector


    Mods


    Strain Mitigator (Parasitic)
    IGN: DeathBringer0007


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    65
    Hm scrip wise for Boson

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Hm scrip wise for Boson
    im not interested in scrip, especially for a sup boson
    IGN: DeathBringer0007


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
    im not interested in scrip, especially for a sup boson
    Ik but give me a price so I can offer something in that price range

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Ik but give me a price so I can offer something in that price range
    hmmm... i have no idea what its worth, i have never traded with this method before xD i do like AR's, some shotty's and some SMG's
    IGN: DeathBringer0007


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
    hmmm... i have no idea what its worth, i have never traded with this method before xD i do like AR's, some shotty's and some SMG's
    I can offer a t6 t4 ech fragger bio t6 dmg t6 crit mastery t5 fire rate t4 sheild dmg t3 mag t2 crit t1 recoil
    5k ego

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    I can offer a t6 t4 ech fragger bio t6 dmg t6 crit mastery t5 fire rate t4 sheild dmg t3 mag t2 crit t1 recoil
    5k ego
    im going to have to decline, i have a berserk fragger with... surprisingly similar stats
    IGN: DeathBringer0007


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    65
    Can u be specific on what you like? XD your not making this any easier on me

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Can u be specific on what you like? XD your not making this any easier on me
    do you have any GA jp's? ill take just about any AR as long as its not a sentry rifle, plasma burst rifle or mazu blast rifle or if it has electric nano, basically i need some stuff for pvp xD
    IGN: DeathBringer0007


  10. #10
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,771
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Hm scrip wise for Boson
    you know this a pc na trades thread section?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts