+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Member konstantinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    10,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    anything in there about conflict site etiquette? you know to avoid zone tantrums
    Hilarious...
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

  2. #12
    Lets see my daily Routine

    1: wake up
    2: Play Defiance for 12 hours
    3: Go to bed

    I got a life its called being a Gamer :P

  3. #13
    Member konstantinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    10,034
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster77 View Post
    Lets see my daily Routine

    1: wake up
    2: Play Defiance for 12 hours
    3: Go to bed

    I got a life its called being a Gamer :P
    Can't put gamer down as a reference or use it as previous work history.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    34
    Here is something that may be new.

    http://www.mmorpg.com/defiance/previ...ame-1000012026

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridly View Post
    Brand new Warmaster raid boss? It's been there for years.
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:


  6. #16
    No matter what I know Trion Worlds has plans for this game and keep it keeps going on and on lol

  7. #17
    Dude thats not a raid boss thats a Expedition boss lol

  8. #18
    A revamped Warmaster (with new weapons) and a new Expo (grid please) are all it would take to make me happy content-wise.
    Other than that, just squash some of these bugs.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Brand new Warmaster raid boss? It's been there for years.
    I thought that as well, until I looked at the date of the post. (9/13/2017)

  10. #20
    Member Punkcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious BMG View Post
    A revamped Warmaster (with new weapons) and a new Expo (grid please) are all it would take to make me happy content-wise.
    A grid or shrill expo would be AWESOME!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts