+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lady View Post
    Again I did not notice any difference to the hip firing of the CV, hence the reason I asked if they did nerf it. If you have someone blurred bunny hopping in front of you, as long as you get the timing right it is still a headshot when fired from the hit.
    I see you do it even if there not blurred.

Again I did not notice any difference to the hip firing of the CV, hence the reason I asked if they did nerf it. If you have someone blurred bunny hopping in front of you, as long as you get the timing right it is still a headshot when fired from the hit.
    And if u truly don't see the difference then here's a easy way to see it.
    Look at the hipfire in pve with cv and then go into pvp. The hipfire spread is huge compared to how it used to be

I do hip fire in pave how do you practice for PVP, as long as you are bunny hopping I'm taking the headshot. Seems fair.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

I do hip fire in pave how do you practice for PVP, as long as you are bunny hopping I'm taking the headshot. Seems fair.
    I'm not sure what you said in the beginning but people that bunny hop usually hop in a pattern. It's not very hard to use a cv in the first place. This coming from someone that has used almost about everything
    What I'm saying is cv isn't being abused as it once was because of the hip fire adjustments. It's as balanced as any other pvp weapon

Seeing how much people complain in pve, I can only imagine what goes on in pvp match. Not the first but last night a person was calling me stupid last night for my gun selection in a hell bug event. Hopefully trion ignores most of it as trying to fix every complaint can lead to game ruin. Used to play elite dangerous/horizons they have a very serious group of core players that think you should only play one way "their way". I loved pickup cargo and go to the black market to sell for higher payouts which in no way is circumventing or breaking the game mechanics. But due to players actually complaining about others making to much they started removing contracts and sending out ban notices for doing what is perfectly legal. The player base as greatly declined due to at on elite horizons due to many changes they have made. I no longer support frontier because of it. I see many complaining about powers and perks used in pvp a lot in chat. If I played pvp I have no issues with a person using any power or perk or bunny hoping etc. Hip fire a sniper go for it if your good at. Just leveled both my by bolt and semi rifles doing it, found the semi was easier though to get head shots. My belief is using any and all aspects of the game that is allowed to beat the opponent. I do the same in pve my goal is to beat everyone in kills, score and revives and will use anyone weapon, power, skill to do so. Gaming is a large diverse community people need to accept how others prefer to play and not call them stupid or cowards for not playing their way.
    007Kirk
    Chronus

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    Seeing how much people complain in pve, I can only imagine what goes on in pve match. Not the first but last night a person was calling me stupid last night for my gun selection in a hell bug event. Hopefully trion ignores most of it as trying to fix every complaint can lead to game ruin. Used to play elite dangerous/horizons they have a very serious group of core players that think you should only play one way "their way". I loved pickup cargo and go to the black market to sell for higher payouts which in no way is circumventing or breaking the game mechanics. But due to players actually complaining about others making to much they started removing contracts and sending out ban notices for doing what is perfectly legal. The player base as greatly declined due to at on elite horizons due to many changes they have made. I no longer support frontier because of it. I see many complaining about powers and perks used in pvp a lot in chat. If I played pvp I have no issues with a person using any power or perk or bunny hoping etc. Hip fire a sniper go for it if your good at. Just leveled both my by bolt and semi rifles doing it, found the semi was easier though to get head shots. My belief is using any and all aspects of the game that is allowed to beat the opponent. I do the same in pve my goal is to beat everyone in kills, score and revives and will use anyone weapon, power, skill to do so. Gaming is a large diverse community people need to accept how others prefer to play and not call them stupid or cowards for not playing their way.

😐
    Well put

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    Seeing how much people complain in pve, I can only imagine what goes on in pve match. Not the first but last night a person was calling me stupid last night for my gun selection in a hell bug event. Hopefully trion ignores most of it as trying to fix every complaint can lead to game ruin. Used to play elite dangerous/horizons they have a very serious group of core players that think you should only play one way "their way". I loved pickup cargo and go to the black market to sell for higher payouts which in no way is circumventing or breaking the game mechanics. But due to players actually complaining about others making to much they started removing contracts and sending out ban notices for doing what is perfectly legal. The player base as greatly declined due to at on elite horizons due to many changes they have made. I no longer support frontier because of it. I see many complaining about powers and perks used in pvp a lot in chat. If I played pvp I have no issues with a person using any power or perk or bunny hoping etc. Hip fire a sniper go for it if your good at. Just leveled both my by bolt and semi rifles doing it, found the semi was easier though to get head shots. My belief is using any and all aspects of the game that is allowed to beat the opponent. I do the same in pve my goal is to beat everyone in kills, score and revives and will use anyone weapon, power, skill to do so. Gaming is a large diverse community people need to accept how others prefer to play and not call them stupid or cowards for not playing their way.
    Ive said this before this game has the largest amount of whinners I have ever seen on any game. Trion gives them the every imaginable game item and they still choose to be whinny.

a good fix for the cv .would be to give it the same fire rate as a bolt action repeater

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    a good fix for the cv .would be to give it the same fire rate as a bolt action repeater
    Cv doesn't need a nerf. It's as balanced as any other well made jackpot pvp weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Cv doesn't need a nerf. It's as balanced as any other well made jackpot pvp weapon.
    players dont use any other type of sniper rifle in pvp on ps3 na . cv or blast bolter thats pretty much it