+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Pvp complaining exposed

I've been thinking about posting this for a very long time. I pvp in defiance everytime I'm on. I won't say I'm bad at pvp but I won't say I'm good either. I'm decent and I understand the game.
    People complain about almost everything they are killed by. First things first
    People complain about infectors. I don't get killed by infectors often and when I do it's because of how I handled the situation. I assume most people know this but I do see people who are 6k ego not properly countering infectors. You can roll once during a infections has triggered on your character and the infection will un proc in 2 seconds. If you roll 2 times without getting hit by a infector it won't damage you. The problem i see with people trying to counter them is the fact that people don't understand that infectors damage over time. Ik people know that they damage over time but they don't know that the reason they are so powerful is that people use slow recharging shields. Infectors take advantage of that. Infectors are endurance weapons. Overtime they cripple you.

Another complaint is CV
    As well as grl even b4 the patch

Most people that use cv don't shoot from the hip. Unless your Felix or bearbug who do it all the time for reasons unknown. -_- Shooting from the hip with cv is very inaccurate and if you get a kill it's because of how close you are. Being that close and shooting from the hip should reward a kill. No doubt about it. Grl that bunny hop and shoot without aiming is a problem. That even I see. It's a guided det. The reason why bb's are semi balanced is the auto det it needs. A donner let's say will beat a comet in a 1v1 no aiming bunny hop fight. The fact that you can get 1 shot with a guided rocket launcher right now is utter ********. Although I'm still going 17-3 in pvp with a fragger. I don't play causally however so I can see how people get pissed when they don't know how to counter. Cv had a nerf. If you get killed by it you are either in the open or a easy target. Or the person just had super good aim. *cough* javon *cough* cv isn't nooby *cough*

That's what I don't understand. The people that complain about pvp. Go into pvp with the gun they complain about. Or literally ask for people with a grl or what ever the heck to kill them. People say swords are awful but has anyone seen kas get anything less then 10 kills every game he plays.

Nothing's truly overpowered to the point where u can't use anything but that.
    Another complaint is the flippin pumpkin launcher. It's not op ffs. Has anyone seen *the man who shall not be named* *cough* n...*cough* try n use that thing? He's proof that it takes some brain to use. No doubt it's better then your average gun but if you think about how close you need to be and what can be used just like it *nano fragger* it's not very good. People use cloak with it because you need to be close and un noticed by your prey.

I don't see people complaining about Planck but I'm sure it'lol start soon. Before the update it already out dps(ed) a br. Better recoil. Better damage. Better fire rate. Better crit. Now you buffed the dmg by 44% and increased the falloff. I don't have problem with Planck but it's unfair to people who don't have one in a direct 1v1. You don't have time to react at all if shot by one directly. No one wanted a buff for Planck I for one think they were op as they were.
    You can counter them however. You can strafe and what not. You can keep distance. You can do a lot of things but nothing really helps if the person can get into a closed off fight with you. You could just throw a female dog frag tho. Most do it when they don't know how to react.

I'm not sure if most pvp players know this but I do and would like to share. The electric nano is one of the best for countering snipers, guided rocket launchers, and anything need to be aimed (CW being one )

When the electric nano triggers your hub is shut down and you can no longer aim. That's why most people like flash bangs although I don't see people using them like this. I see flashbangs being used to get away but flash bangs aren't the only options to totally counter cv grl and cw. Predator is bacially meant to counter them. The fop syn gives 15% nano proc and predator is a immunizer with the description that fits it the best. A anti sniper weapon. It has the most range out of the infector archetype and is by far my favorite. If it were up to me my preferred set up would be a parasite turmoil and a electric pand syn immuni or cranker.

I don't see this often as a complaint but I see it enough for me to talk about it. Nano fragger cloakers... or beta 6 cloakers. Or just the weapons in general... there not really overpowered unless you have put the time or money into making it op as hell. If you have a standard street sweeper 9/10 you'll need to hit one crit to kill a full health and shield ark hunter in pvp. Most of the time nano fraggers or beta 6's need to hit you a minimum of 2 times

Not overpowered in my opinion. If it's overpowered in your opinion that's cool... just throw a nade... the skill less counter to everything you can't kill an I right?

Let's see... what haven't I talked about '-'

lets tsk about bb's just because I was recently in a game with a bunny hoping comet blur user who seemed to do it very well to the point where it took around 4 of my players to kill him.

Bb's have a very large blast radius. Aiming really isn't necessary at all. I can strafe and jump all at the same time. Most people get turned off when using a bb because they see people jumping and shooting and they get annoyed at the recoil it has when jumping. Just increase your sensitivity and you'll be fine. The problem bb users have is the jumping. And ultimately that'll be there down fall. Jumps in defiance are timed. The faster your movement speed the further you go. You can't extend how high you jump. (Minus the double jumping in pve)

If you time a sniper shot right you'll always beat a bb user. And it doesn't even matter if you don't have a sniper. Time your movement right and you'll beat them out everytime. If they put smart you don't call it cheap. You'll get out smarted more times then not if you have the mentality that everything is noobs and easy to use therefor this person shouldn't know the things Ik from playing without the said nooby weapon. That mind sound stupid and very unreal but almost everyone has a point in time where if they see someone using a certain weapon. They'll either A rush then B wait C run or D throw a nade. Usually D
    Like I said tho bb users jump so flipping much that they never roll. Use a cranker. Use a sludge. You'll slow em and they'll just continue jumping making them a easy target. If you find a bb user who does everything right it's not the weapon there using it's them as a player just out playing you as a whole.

Someone give me a topic to talk about :/ I'm running out of thing a to have counters for

les lances roquette guides sont trop souvent utiliser et venin caustique reste op parce que la zone couvert par un tire de cv reste plus grande que un frc semi auto ou il faut être précis

i know i know my donnor is really broken but hows a f2p gunna get kills in pvp xD
    IGN: DeathBringer0007

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
    i know i know my donnor is really broken but hows a f2p gunna get kills in pvp xD
    F2P doesn't apply in pvp if you are half decent at defiance. I'm half decent and F2P and have no problem cleaning up 6k scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by taskan View Post
    les lances roquette guides sont trop souvent utiliser et venin caustique reste op parce que la zone couvert par un tire de cv reste plus grande que un frc semi auto ou il faut être précis
    But you need decent aim with a cv never the less. I can't comment on guided rocket launchers I don't even have enough to own one lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    But you need decent aim with a cv never the less. I can't comment on guided rocket launchers I don't even have enough to own one lmao.
    i actually dont use the guided effect very often, i have a build that closes distance easily so i can run at em and dont need to lock on
    IGN: DeathBringer0007

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
    i actually dont use the guided effect very often, i have a build that closes distance easily so i can run at em and dont need to lock on
    That's the problem with them.

When did they nerf the CV?
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by The Lady View Post
    When did they nerf the CV?
    It wasn't just cv they nerfed all of the hipfire accurecy for snipers in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    It wasn't just cv they nerfed all of the hipfire accurecy for snipers in pvp.
    and yet they can still hip fire them. and no one uses any other type of sniper