+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    and there was a player last year who used to kill with sword without even being on the screen haha i dont know if he still plays, but it was known because of his "teleport´s skills"
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

It occurred to be while reading another thread on PVP, complaining about a gun. People also only want the glitches they don't use fixed as well. I mean blur has been glitched since launch. You learn to just avoid the blur guys till blur wears off then kill them like normal.
    PSN bearbug74

PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 50
    Clan Here2***ShtUp

FIX your self kid , there's a difference between complaining and voicing bugs and unbalance. You cant all people noob or complainers because they speaking on there experience in pvp.

If a person joins a pvp match (because its in there daily missions/weekly) and they get ****ing Caustic venom back to back at spawn or killed back to back before they can even know where the hell its coming from ...... THERE IS A ****ING PROBLEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionsama View Post
    FIX your self kid , there's a difference between complaining and voicing bugs and unbalance. You cant all people noob or complainers because they speaking on there experience in pvp.

If a person joins a pvp match (because its in there daily missions/weekly) and they get ****ing Caustic venom back to back at spawn or killed back to back before they can even know where the hell its coming from ...... THERE IS A ****ING PROBLEM.
    You seem to think cv is overpowered lmao. You must be fighting some pretty skilled snipers for you to be this mad over it

If someone gets spawned trapped it's not there fault it's by a couple cv users. Cv is a sniper it should be used at long range to kill quickly

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    You seem to think cv is overpowered lmao. You must be fighting some pretty skilled snipers for you to be this mad over it

If someone gets spawned trapped it's not there fault it's by a couple cv users. Cv is a sniper it should be used at long range to kill quickly
    wow a even dumber comment at this point im just gonna let you say stupid **** and to whoever falls for it its them . ITS A FACT that CV is op'ed whoever think its not i urge them join pvp and i bet if you get one shotted its CV a guy tried what i said and he came back and said it was true [bloodbath] in a post i think it was the "nerf sol destroyer one "

wow a even dumber comment at this point im just gonna let you say stupid **** and to whoever falls for it its them . ITS A FACT that CV is op'ed whoever think its not i urge them join pvp and i bet if you get one shotted its CV a guy tried what i said and he came back and said it was true [bloodbath] in a post i think it was the "nerf sol destroyer one "
    You'll get one shot if you get headshot by a cv. Cv isn't op any sniper would do that. Any semi sniper would do that. All snipers already got nerfed lol.

Your argument is I keep getting killed by a CV and therefore it is overpowered and needs to be nerfed for a 3rd time in a month. Lets see someone once told me to adapt like I did and real gamers do, don't go FC about weapons that kill you, its crazy how these kids think they can win all the time and ***** and moan when they can't.
    PSN bearbug74

PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 50
    Clan Here2***ShtUp

Why people cry so much about snipers? They are made to 1 head shot you. Don't run like a crazy lamb in an open field and you will not get headshoted. lol

I pvp everyday, and never saw ppl using CV as a shotgun (pc na).

Quote Originally Posted by Punkcore View Post
    Why people cry so much about snipers? They are made to 1 head shot you. Don't run like a crazy lamb in an open field and you will not get headshoted. lol

I pvp everyday, and never saw ppl using CV as a shotgun (pc na).
    They used to use it as shotgun. Till it's hip fire accuracy got nerfed
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    They used to use it as shotgun. Till it's hip fire accuracy got nerfed
    All sniper hipfire got nerfed sadly ;-; the only thing keeping the surges alive and boom. Absolute poop

+ Reply to Thread