+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yea they nerfed CV but yet people still hipfiring cv like a darn shotgun...at this point my only complaint for pvp is the shield glitchers that run through FY and SW.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and yet they can still hip fire them. and no one uses any other type of sniper
    You can hipfire every sniper. The fact people use cv is because of its reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Yea they nerfed CV but yet people still hipfiring cv like a darn shotgun...at this point my only complaint for pvp is the shield glitchers that run through FY and SW.
    I don't see anyone abusing cv like they did before. It's not even possible anymore.

they still hip fire the cv. and you dont see any other type of sniper rifles in pvp. i bet if they added the a charge to it . they wouldnt use them at alll

they still hip fire the cv. and you dont see any other type of sniper rifles in pvp. i bet if they added the a charge to it . they wouldnt use them at alll
    They nerfed surge bolters to hell. Cv and the isotopic decay jp sniper are the only one shot semi auto sniper rifles. It's best in it's archetype

And nobody abuses cv's inaccurate hipfire. It's imposible to abuse because it's god awful now

they still hip fire them

they still hip fire them
    Why is hipfireing with a inaccurate weapon so looked down on?

My only complaint is certain people who have figured out how to perma cloak into PvP all the time and they know they are glitched and and stay in match hanging around capture points killing people.

Again I did not notice any difference to the hip firing of the CV, hence the reason I asked if they did nerf it. If you have someone blurred bunny hopping in front of you, as long as you get the timing right it is still a headshot when fired from the hit.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate