+ Reply to Thread

8/25 Livestream Giveaway - 10 x Premium Ex Inanis caches

I was fortunate to win 10 x Premium Ex Inanis caches from the last live stream (on 25th August).

As far as I can tell, I have not received them. There were certainly no caches in claims to open.

I communicated with Trion Worlds on Twitch, and after a few messages back and forth (I provided my details), they said the items were already put into my account on 1st September. I have no record of this at all. I checked my account almost daily and certainly would have seen them in my inventory. I have screenshots from the 4th and 5th, so I certainly played then (within the salvage period). I have only bought Ex Inanis caches on a few occasions and I keep track of the mods I get for trading/gifting, so I'm pretty confident I would have noticed.

So, please can Trion/the devs provide me with the list of the items I was supposed to have received in my inventory? Can someone actually confirm these items appeared in my main character/toons inventory? Were they all auto-salvaged or something? Did they go into a different toon or to a different player?

My details:
    Character: Lara Vonash
    Server: EU
    Platform: PC

As far as I can tell, I never received them. There were not suddenly 10 unexpected mods or weapons in my inventory with the Ex Inanis synergies. I'm fairly sure I would have noticed because I don't have many in my inventory anyway and I was keeping my eye out for the giveaway rewards after the live stream. The only things I have been seeing recently appearing in claims (and occasionally in my inventory) are items with the standard synergies, which are awarded from doing sieges, the warmaster, expos etc.

Thanks in advance.

did you check your twitch inbox , the have sent u back a message. pm fasti

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    did you check your twitch inbox , the have sent u back a message. pm fasti
    Yeah thanks, I was checking my twitch inbox daily (especially since the problems we had with previous giveaways).
    I was actually expecting a code, rather than having the items sent to my character's inventory. I look at my inventory very frequently when playing, so I don't think I missed them .

I sent a PM to Fasti regarding this thread (just in case, considering all the spam threads we seem to be getting), plus it's easy for threads to move of the first page etc.

These are the most recent Twitch messages:
    Quote Originally Posted by "Trion" on Sep 6 7pm
    Hey there!

It looks like we applied the caches on 9/1? Let me know if you didn't receive the rewards!
    Quote Originally Posted by Me on Sep 7 1am
    Hey,

I have not received them, no caches in my claims or inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Trion" about 3 hours ago
    Hey there,

After talking with the dev team, with the way that we grant these, you wouldn't receive any items to open; they would automatically open and the results were deposited into your inventory.

file a ticket

Did you check the "other" tab in twitch messages? I had one go there before.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

just to calm you about autosalvage: I won 5 mutagenic gestation caches, got thou heartbreaker caches, and they are still in claims since the mutagenic gestation synergy is out. so there is no autosalvage
    in the past on the forums there was a thread when a player could not get some rewards in claims due to the fact that there were over 250(?) items in claims and that prevents items from appearing

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    I was fortunate to win 10 x Premium Ex Inanis caches from the last live stream (on 25th August).

As far as I can tell, I have not received them.
    Congratulations! I hope you get your prizes
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hey LE,

Please check your character now, and see if you receive the items. Please let me know if you have not. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey LE,

Please check your character now, and see if you receive the items. Please let me know if you have not. Thanks!
    Hey Destro,

Yes, they appeared in my inventory a short while ago (within the last 30 minutes), thank you!

I received an oj pistol, oj blast rifle, oj shotgun, various mods and 3 loyalty .

And thanks for the additional responses from everyone. Hope the other winners got their rewards too

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Hey Destro,

Yes, they appeared in my inventory a short while ago (within the last 30 minutes), thank you!

I received an oj pistol, oj blast rifle, oj shotgun, various mods and 3 loyalty .

And thanks for the additional responses from everyone. Hope the other winners got their rewards too
    congratulations!