+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hotshot missions help

any tips on how to get gold in moonshine shack and sharpshooter saviour? really struggling with these two. also where is dam defense doesn't seem to be on the map? thanks for any of your help.

when you find out let me know, best I could do on moonshine is bronze, and I cant complete saviors at all

I just took regeneration perk and it was fine. Rem try to get 2 kills in one shot from time to time so you stack up some ammo for when the spawn really starts.

Here's a video of me doing it hope it helps, that regen perk sounds like a good pickup if you are truly struggling.

that was helpful thanks managed to get it, took a few times and used the regen but got it, now for sharpshooter gold! some of these hotshot missions are wankers!

The real key to hotshot missions is memorization. Just remember where the next NPC will come from and be ready to kill it as soon as it spawns. If you get overrun you will lose. If you miss too often you will lose. In moonshine if you take too much damage you will lose (since taking damage removes some of your multiplier).

They are all possible although they are all hard, some being much more difficult than others. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by matt_stapley View Post
    that was helpful thanks managed to get it, took a few times and used the regen but got it, now for sharpshooter gold! some of these hotshot missions are wankers!
    I'm glad it helped

Moonshine is completely bugged for me. My shotgun has 4bullets. I run out of ammo and fail every time. Sharpshooting savior is bugged too. I constantly shoot someone and the bullets go through them doing no damage. They are standing still and sometimes there are 2-3 people on top of each other. I'll fire continuously and not one bullet will hit any of them. Got to love how my ego is being held back now 120points because a lot of these bugs during challenges

Quote Originally Posted by matt77h View Post
    Moonshine is completely bugged for me. My shotgun has 4bullets. I run out of ammo and fail every time. Sharpshooting savior is bugged too. I constantly shoot someone and the bullets go through them doing no damage. They are standing still and sometimes there are 2-3 people on top of each other. I'll fire continuously and not one bullet will hit any of them. Got to love how my ego is being held back now 120points because a lot of these bugs during challenges
    You are supposed to start with 3 bullets in moonshine. You grab a single bullet for each enemy you kill so you have to be efficient.

moonshine i chilled behind the sheds and kept poping out to get my multiplier up