+ Reply to Thread

Got a feeling trion is working on a secret project

For instance the game "fortnite" introduced a battle Royale mode which increased and catered for pvp lovers.
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

i think they are too, there was that recent post about devs at PAX talking about some upcoming stuff as well. something is coming, and its not small. we may be in for a treat
    IGN: DeathBringer0007

Does anyone actually love Defiance PvP? It seems like people love the idea of PvP but after it's over they just hit zone to complain...

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    Does anyone actually love Defiance PvP? It seems like people love the idea of PvP but after it's over they just hit zone to complain...
    Oh so true.

Honestly, Defiance's gunplay style is an amazing base for a PvP mode, aside from the lack of a cooldown on crouching. However, Defiance's current PvP suffers from "biggest gun syndrome", ie gear is much more important than skill, something that severely limits it's potential.
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

i play lots of pvp, like, waaay too much
    IGN: DeathBringer0007

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Honestly, Defiance's gunplay style is an amazing base for a PvP mode, aside from the lack of a cooldown on crouching. However, Defiance's current PvP suffers from "biggest gun syndrome", ie gear is much more important than skill, something that severely limits it's potential.
    "Biggest gun syndrome" is what drives sales.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    "Biggest gun syndrome" is what drives sales.
    Maybe, but it also hurts sales when all but a few weapons are all that matter. If a box only had an Auto-Scattergun, Bolt Action Repeater, VBI Grenade Launcher, Sub-Carbine and TACC Auto Pistol,do you think people would care about those weapons even if they were Perfected?
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

I'm still waiting on the jetpack.

i got a feeling they are gonna be super weapons of 1 of each type of weapon having a "special" effect
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"