+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Looks interesting, I'll be following this one.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

Just got to level 20 last night im so happy. The game is really honestly worth it imo. Bungie can take my money and piggybank all day xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Just got to level 20 last night im so happy. The game is really honestly worth it imo. Bungie can take my money and piggybank all day xD.
    This isn't releasing until 2018.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Ps4 right?
    Yup PS4 and I haven't any frame rate issue or anything like people said when the beta can out it runs so smooth but the only thing I hate is the loooong loading screens.

Edit: Might get anthem too heard it's a very interesting game. Seen a couple trailers and leaks but Im kind of on the fence about it. (seems like a halo/destiny clone but on steroids.)

Yup PS4 and I haven't any frame rate issue or anything like people said when the beta can out it runs so smooth but the only thing I hate is the loooong loading screens.

Edit: Might get anthem too heard it's a very interesting game. Seen a couple trailers and leaks but Im kind of on the fence about it. (seems like a halo/destiny clone but on steroids.)
    How are you level 20 already? Anthem isn't releasing for another year probably.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

lol what? Btw isn't misquoting someone a violation of the forum rules?