+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Trion Worlds’ Extra Life Day is October 13th, 2017! Help US Help Kids!

Every Year, Trion Worlds participates in the Extra Life event, a charity campaign devoted to raising funds for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals. 2017 marks our 7th year participating as a company, and we couldn’t be more excited!

This year, there’s TWO new things you’ll want to know.

First, this year Trion Worlds has a Super Team. This means that both individuals can sign up to help us reach our goal and earn awesome prizes AND teams can do the same! That’s right: you can be on your own team with friends or family, and it will still contribute to the Trion cause.

You can join Team Trion by clicking HERE: https://www.extra-life.org/trionworlds

Second, is that Trion Worlds’ official Extra Life this year is on October 13th, 2017 – a special 24 hour block scheduled just for US… and all of you! This year, the festivities start at 11:30 AM Pacific, and will run the full 24 hours until 11:30 AM Pacific on October 14th right at home on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/trionworlds

Marko, Keetsie, and a mystery guest during Extra Life 2016.

As with previous years, you’ll see ALL of our games during this mega-stream: RIFT, ArcheAge, Defiance, Trove, Devilian and Atlas Reactor! The Trion Worlds Community Team will be on the stream, plus some dev guest stars and Creator Program streamers!

We’ll have more information regarding prizes and scheduling in the next few weeks.

Over the last seven years, we’ve raised over $350k for Extra Life, and there’s no way we could do it without players like you.

Join our Trion Extra Life team TODAY and let's make a difference in a child’s life.

The Trion Worlds Community Team

Read this article on our website!
    Morgana - Community Coordinator

What would you like Defiance Creators to do? (I think I'm the only active one)

Could do a cross platform raffle or something, and I could do a pc/na event for the stream. Send me a pm if y'all want to get something together

Whatever happened to the streamers program? I've been streaming Defiance for 3 years now.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

October 13th?????

According to the Extra Life website, the official date is November 4th.
    1982 Counselor of the Year

Extra Life home page

It says November 4th so what is TRION doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy Snow View Post
    Extra Life home page

It says November 4th so what is TRION doing here?
    Just watched a Trion (Rift) livestream (with Yaivey ) where Brasse said (around the 30 minute mark) that Trion was doing the Extra Life 24 Marathon on Friday 13th due to "scheduling issues".
    I can see why it might not be possible everyone's schedules (including the Devs / CMs) to line up on a particular day (November 4th) and I guess they found that was the best day for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    "
    Where there's despair in life let me bring hope
    Where there is darkness, only light"

Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Play Defiance on Friday, October 13th

Or...

Play Friday the 13th on Friday, October 13th

That decision is extremely easy for me.
    1982 Counselor of the Year

the real hat trick is earning that final achievement/platinum trophy for Friday the 13th on Friday the 13th.
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore.

Any NEW loot? Any plans to improve the exl major arkfalls and increase thier spawn rate? I think maybe 5 spawned during the entire event weekend last year on xbox na. Last year the big surprise and the event itself was a huge dissapointment but Childrens hospital is alway a good place to donate.

I doubt ill be participating in the event, but if you are, and are on my friends list ill make a donation to your team if you let me know in time.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Defiance Dev
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    October 13th?????

According to the Extra Life website, the official date is November 4th.
    Yeah, Extra Life normally happens on November 4th but a lot of our team was going to be out that day so October 13th was the closest date we could do to get the most of our team able to join.