+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Whatever happened to the streamers program? I've been streaming Defiance for 3 years now.
    Hey Konstantinov, we still have a streamers program. It's call the Trion Creator's Program. Let us know if you want to join!

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Any NEW loot? Any plans to improve the exl major arkfalls and increase thier spawn rate? I think maybe 5 spawned during the entire event weekend last year on xbox na. Last year the big surprise and the event itself was a huge dissapointment but Childrens hospital is alway a good place to donate.

I doubt ill be participating in the event, but if you are, and are on my friends list ill make a donation to your team if you let me know in time.
    Hey Cygnus,

The Defiance-specific loot is as follows:

$25 or More:
    • Dodge Challenger RT Stinger Yellow Clearcoat Red Stripe

$75 or More:
    • Titan Augment Bundle

$150 or More:
    • Perfected Weapon Box

$500 or More:
    • 500 Loyalty

For more info, check out our updated blog post here: http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/...-october-13th/

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Any NEW loot? Any plans to improve the exl major arkfalls and increase thier spawn rate? I think maybe 5 spawned during the entire event weekend last year on xbox na. Last year the big surprise and the event itself was a huge dissapointment but Childrens hospital is alway a good place to donate.

I doubt ill be participating in the event, but if you are, and are on my friends list ill make a donation to your team if you let me know in time.
    Destro posted this in another thread
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2046657

Extra Life will be running this coming weekend, with Hulker Hell to follow shortly behind!

We have actually made some changes to Extra Life this year. The events will now drop EXL items from the Pandemonium, Guard Armament, Assault Armament and APS backpack synergies. We have also attached PG to the events and golden skitterlings, and created new EXL shields that have the same capacity increases as jackpot shields!
    PC/NA

Infinity Eagle 6000

War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

The game needs the old events as well as the old pvp in order shine again. What about the new "big updates" you told us about? what are they? when will these updates be released? We've been waiting for quite so long tell us something!

Hello, I have some questions about how the Trion Extra Life event interacts with the official one. I signed up to stream via the official page and I'm on a sub-team under the big Trion team. Should I stream on October 13th, the Trion day? Or do I stream on November 4th, the official day? My plan is currently to stream Defiance for 24 hours on the 4th but realized I'm not sure that's how it works. Also how will receiving the rewards work? For example, to earn the Titan Augment Bundle, I need to raise $75 by... when? And how will these rewards be redeemed. I understand your reason for hosting the event on a different day but it's causing me to second-guess things.
    Characters: Brekka / Brekka Alt
    Account: wZeroZeroT
    PC / North America / Clan: The Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    The game needs the old events as well as the old pvp in order shine again. What about the new "big updates" you told us about? what are they? when will these updates be released? We've been waiting for quite so long tell us something!
    Any trion employee would bother to reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Any trion employee would bother to reply?
    Aura, this is not the right thread to voice your complaints in. Have a little tact. Try to understand that the Defiance team can't please everyone and have a lot of work on their hands. Things take time. What seems easy or obvious to you as a player is probably not easy or practical from a development or business point of view.

Please relax and patiently wait for information like the rest of us without harassing the team. Hint: This doesn't make them more likely to tell you anything, generally it makes them fear backlash from the community which sucks as an actual human being putting effort into a project like this. Check yourself and back off for a bit. The team is not a machine designed to spit out your perfect game. They're real human people trying to do their jobs, probably with a lot of restrictions and paperwork and planning going on too, and they're doing something you can't so you need to just let them do their thing and try to enjoy what they put out. Your call on if you want to give them money for it, it's a free to play game, just don't be rude. It goes a long way.
    Characters: Brekka / Brekka Alt
    Account: wZeroZeroT
    PC / North America / Clan: The Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Brekka View Post
    Aura, this is not the right thread to voice your complaints in. Have a little tact. Try to understand that the Defiance team can't please everyone and have a lot of work on their hands. Things take time. What seems easy or obvious to you as a player is probably not easy or practical from a development or business point of view.

Please relax and patiently wait for information like the rest of us without harassing the team. Hint: This doesn't make them more likely to tell you anything, generally it makes them fear backlash from the community which sucks as an actual human being putting effort into a project like this. Check yourself and back off for a bit. The team is not a machine designed to spit out your perfect game. They're real human people trying to do their jobs, probably with a lot of restrictions and paperwork and planning going on too, and they're doing something you can't so you need to just let them do their thing and try to enjoy what they put out. Your call on if you want to give them money for it, it's a free to play game, just don't be rude. It goes a long way.
    What do you mean rude? What was "rude" about what i said? And how's that supposed to be harassing? And i just asked them about the "big updates" they promised us as well as the updates post events nerf. And i know well that they can't please the majority since events nerf as well as the endless pvp nerfs were made to please a minority here on the forum. And please don't tell me what to do, just mind your own.

I'm participating in Extra Life on November 4th... because according to their site, that's the official day. Same as it has been for the past several years.

*shrug*

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm...sage_loggedout
    1982 Counselor of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hey Cygnus,

The Defiance-specific loot is as follows:

$25 or More:
    • Dodge Challenger RT Stinger Yellow Clearcoat Red Stripe

$75 or More:
    • Titan Augment Bundle

$150 or More:
    • Perfected Weapon Box

$500 or More:
    • 500 Loyalty

For more info, check out our updated blog post here: http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/...-october-13th/
    Is there any timeline for when these rewards will be doled out, and how? I qualified for the $150 tier and was just curious on what I should be on the look out for since my Extra Life info doesn't necessarily indicate my info for each of the Trion Worlds games.