+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where the Dev's at?

Where the Dev's at?

Would be nice to see a little note from the devs, letting us know they are there and seeing/hearing us. Even just a simple "Hey guys, we're working on this, in the meantime, let's spawn Hulker Hell for a couple weeks.....". Or maybe the reality is more along the lines of "Hey guys, we know we said we were gonna spawn past event majors, and have not followed through on that, cause it would cause even less stability, so please bear with us.....".
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

yall should take a look at all the other games forums.

Every game except defiance is getting an update/content </3

just look a at the other games dev tracker . compared to ours

And yet, people continually throw money at this game in the hopes that some of it actually sticks.

Glad I'm no longer one of those people.

You know well that all of this wouldn't have happened if events weren't nerfed right? I mean take a look at the current state of the game.

The lag has spiralled out of control and no one responds ... Where are the devs you ask ? I'd answer but I've hit my warning quota ... I can only assure you , they are not at my house ... lol
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hey All,

We are everywhere.....and nowhere. We are the alpha.....and the omega. No seriously, we are here and working on some very important upgrades to the game. You may not see these upgrades now, or even in the very near future, but we are indeed working. This past year, we ran event updates that we felt were exciting and fun, but ultimately the players wanted more. More takes time, and work, and I assure you we are doing the work.

You may have seen some articles about the team size increasing, and more resources being dedicated to the game. These are true, and I would not have said it otherwise. We are indeed dedicated to Defiance, and merely ask for your patience while we work on new and exciting things coming in the future.

With regards to events being turned on, rest assured that this will happen as well. Two weeks ago we did a refresh on the synergies for Ex Inanis, and we are allowing time for people to play the way that they want to obtain some of these items before kicking on events. Our community managers will be sure to let everyone know when this will be happening!

Thank you as always for your continued support and patience. And remember, if you don't see developers on the forums, it is because they are working on other things

anything being done about the massive lag spikes going on?

Thanks for responding Destro, and letting us know you are there working away.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart