+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Holland,eu server ps3/ps4
    Posts
    24

    EU servers ps3 havin issues

    i do not know what goin on but cannot join EU server and others havin this problem as wel,NA server workin! EU not??

  2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Defiance Dev Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Patjoo1 View Post
    i do not know what goin on but cannot join EU server and others havin this problem as wel,NA server workin! EU not??
    Thank you for the report, Patjoo1. We'll take a look.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Holland,eu server ps3/ps4
    Posts
    24
    thanks for respondin so fast hope it solved soon.

  4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Defiance Dev Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    140
    We can confirm on our end that we're having some connectivity issues. We're looking into it so hang tight! Thanks for your patience.

  5. #5
    while at it - EU PC "server is not available" message

  6. #6
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    We can confirm on our end that we're having some connectivity issues. We're looking into it so hang tight! Thanks for your patience.
    ps3 na is and has been in worse shape for the past 2 weeks

  7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Defiance Dev Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    ps3 na is and has been in worse shape for the past 2 weeks
    Not seeing anything related to NA connection issues. Do you have more details?

  8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Defiance Dev Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    140

    Lightbulb

    Update 9/19: the connectivity issues should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience!

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Not seeing anything related to NA connection issues. Do you have more details?
    Details? There are several threads that discuss the lag issues that have been occurring. Here's one that I created just this morning:

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...he-love-of-LAG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts