+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trion Stole My Gun!!!

So, I pulled a berserk sat bio mass cannon from bit boxes. I supremed it right away and a buddy gave me t5 mods for it. Trion felt it to be to "op" to be in game and stole it from me. They then offered compensation for the matter which I never received. It's bad enough that we have to worry about players stealing from you. Now we have to worry about Trion taking our well earned rewards. They have since stopped responding to my emails. Give me back my gun Trion!
    GT Richi74

1.They wouldn't remove anything.
    2.You probably sold/salvaged/traded on accident.
    3. If you submit a ticket with your character, account, server, platform, item in question and email used to the account, they can track any item that is or was in your inventory.
    4. That attitude will get you poor customer service anywhere in life. Request help in a professional manner and your likely to be treated with the same professionalism.
    5. Tickets auto close after a set time with no responses. It's likely they replied to get more information and you never got back, hence close ticket.

Maybe I'm wrong and your **** out of luck, but in my 4+ years they've never removed items from an account.

Try opening another ticket giving as much information as possible, and follow through. Maybe ask nicely too...

Thanks for you input Altras. I know you've been around for quite sometime but, I've been playing for about 3 years now myself. I didn't sell/salvage/trade it away I was stoked when I got it. I premed it right away and a clan I gave me t5 stock, t5 power muzzle and t4 mag/sight for it. Next day I log on and gun is gone from my inventory. I may have been abrupt with my post but, I am really upset over this situation. It's ruined my gaming experience with Defiance.
    GT Richi74

I would recommend checking any vendors you might have went to and check the buy back. I have had it happen twice after playing an event where my guns in slot 1 or 2 changed to non favorite. I go to sell the the junk stuff and see my currently equipped favorite come up on the sell list.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Understandable mate, do try another ticket. I've made a similar mistake in the past and support helped. Hope it all works out for you.

I had a gun go missing as well ,t6 bio plate slicer mazu br ,sent ticket in and trion said they couldnt find it ,oh well they also couldnt fix a gun with a missing blue tier roll ,so i was 0 for 2 ,you might have to forget about your gun and move on.

good luck with CS, received orange nades, all they did was refill my oj nades ...sent ticket in, all they said was there was no record of me receiving orange nades ...what a crock when my tab4 shows me all items and tier in colour ...and indeed there was an orange shrill nade...

hope it works out better for you , cs and my satisfaction ...they are 1 for 12 over 4 plus years...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    good luck with CS, received orange nades, all they did was refill my oj nades ...sent ticket in, all they said was there was no record of me receiving orange nades ...what a crock when my tab4 shows me all items and tier in colour ...and indeed there was an orange shrill nade...

hope it works out better for you , cs and my satisfaction ...they are 1 for 12 over 4 plus years...
    Exactly this.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

I had an item go missing in my inventory that I was certain I didnt sell/ trade. So I submitted a ticket and cs restored it to my inventory.

If you resubmit a ticket be as specific as you can, nano, rolls, mods, synergy, rarity tier. Cs says they look and find items, but they dont always pay attention to restoring the exact item. Itll save time waiting for them to fix the restored item back to your inventory if you include all the details. Otherwise it could come without a syn, no mods, wrong nano, etc...

Wait there's a CS? I always get a response that seems like I'm talking to Steven Hawkins wheel chair.....