+ Reply to Thread

Transfer from PS3 to PC?

I was a PS3 gamer and have now migrated to the PC world. I really don't want to start over at level 10, is there a way to get my character from PS3 to PC? I put quite a lot of time and a bit of money into it, and I'd hate for me to be unable to use it.

No,theres no way to
    PS3 NA
    PSN:mckllrx IGN:mckllrx
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE
    My shop wts/wtb/free

According to support character transfers have been disable for a while, I wanted to transfer some characters and that is what support told me, whether they re-enable transfers again is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by nugar View Post
    According to support character transfers have been disable for a while, I wanted to transfer some characters and that is what support told me, whether they re-enable transfers again is anyone's guess.
    They've never offered to transfer characters between platforms. The only time they do character copies is for PTS during a specified time frame.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

I can't understand why this is not allowed already it would save them from lots of players leaving the game, also if they are thinking about supporting the new consoles they are going to have to allow this to happen anyway, so they might as well sort it out sooner rather than later
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    I can't understand why this is not allowed already it would save them from lots of players leaving the game, also if they are thinking about supporting the new consoles they are going to have to allow this to happen anyway, so they might as well sort it out sooner rather than later
    When Diablo 3: RoS went to current gen consoles (ps4/xbone) you could extract your data from ps3 to xbone and x360 to ps4 as well as ps3 to ps4 and x360 to xbone. It's possible to do it but I think it's a matter of resources.

RIP Defiance

That's the response they gave me about transferring characters from the N.A server to the Europe server, that's why i put that up.

PS3 to PC

You can ask to Microsoft. You can also check on gaming websites if that give this option. There are many games website you can View Online.

So, Id have to pay for the DLC again and earn my orange challenger back since we cant transfer? Not paying double, that is for sure.

Also, I hit login and the site automatically logged me in as my xbox gamertag?! I just built this computer like 3 weeks ago and have never logged in to glyph or defiance forums on it. Im not signed in to the email address that my xbox account belongs to, either. TF? That is scary as hell lol. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by hahajake View Post
    So, Id have to pay for the DLC again and earn my orange challenger back since we cant transfer? Not paying double, that is for sure.

Also, I hit login and the site automatically logged me in as my xbox gamertag?! I just built this computer like 3 weeks ago and have never logged in to glyph or defiance forums on it. Im not signed in to the email address that my xbox account belongs to, either. TF? That is scary as hell lol. Makes no sense.
    It’s the black one you have to earn by getting gold in all the races. The orange challenger can be purchased for 30k scrip at crystal lake behind Muir.

RIP Defiance