+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Synister Kid View Post
    I agree with you LE
    Thanks

I think a few others have stated that this is a traditionally low scoring event, and not a great choice to showcase Ex Inanis and let people earn PG. There are quite a few other events that allow for better scoring. Hopefully one of those will come soon.
    Yes, I hope those more substantial events are not too far on the horizon .

So far the "we can turn on events at will" theme has been lackluster to me. I seem to remember reading that the devs said they could turn one on for a weekend, or a week, or things like that.
    Yes, Destro did say that in the live stream. The idea, I believe was to free things up a little.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is only the 3rd event majors that have run during Ex Inanis? Solstice Strike, something forgettable, and now 99 Problems?
    Well, there was the initial teething period... to allow players to transition and for the Devs to get some idea of PG earning rates etc. So, they wanted to establish a baseline, event free.
    Then we had Midsummer Mutiny, Solstice Strike and 99 Problems...with "event free" days outnumbering event days. So...maybe things will gather a bit more momentum .

It really seems like this event was run to let people get the inventory slots, not earn PG.
    Hopefully with this new patch, players can do both!

Quote Originally Posted by Yaivey View Post
    99 PROBLEMS SCORING
    • Increased the scoring values for all of the 99 Problems enemies to bring scoring in line with other event arkfalls.
    I hope to test the new scoring soon...

Horrible 99 major arkfalls ratevon PS3 NA today ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Horrible 99 major arkfalls ratevon PS3 NA today ...
    Yeah it was rough on NA today 2 major 99 problems arkfalls dealt 20,000,000+ damage killed numerous enemies but everything elses was zero and no points awarded it was weird.

If it happens again I'll screen shot it I assume this is just lag, or maybe there is something in regards to scoring in this event that I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by gdm View Post
    Yeah it was rough on NA today 2 major 99 problems arkfalls dealt 20,000,000+ damage killed numerous enemies but everything elses was zero and no points awarded it was weird.

If it happens again I'll screen shot it I assume this is just lag, or maybe there is something in regards to scoring in this event that I'm missing?
    That sounds like the bug mentioned here:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...s-(-no-rewards)

And kromc5 has been documenting some similar issues here:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...wards-No-kills

Quick update:

Scoring seems a little better after the patch:

Topscore was 105K with 306 kills.

Not sure about the spawn rate yet

I need to do a few more majors and try to see if I can get past 125K and get the max 280 PG payout .

Are the majors even spotting I’ve been on for 10 hours the last two days and I have seen one major and I do jump shards pretty pathetic drop rate right now did they shut the switch off

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Are the majors even spotting I’ve been on for 10 hours the last two days and I have seen one major and I do jump shards pretty pathetic drop rate right now did they shut the switch off
    Oh...that's pretty bad . I've only seen one so far... but then I stopped looking for them and did some other stuff (testing and trying to kill glitched enemies in an expo ).

I feel bad for those that need these arkfalls for the pursuit... I think it is the same problem as before (with other post Ex Inanis events)... where the standard arkfalls were spawning too frequently.

Still waiting for this event to properly start... you shouldn't have to spend hours waiting or phase hopping to find an event major. Please flip the switch already.

of course after I scrambled to get my last two and complete my pursuit , I counted no less than 6 mjrs in the next hour...smh..glad i'm done ...