+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Game out in a month and should ship out in two weeks for inventories

So the third beta should be the actual game.. it's two week out from shipping and still they have issues with the xbox 360 and PS3. I think PS3 more because they never featured it.. Then Xbox live needs the download content soon so they can upload it on there servers for all the fixes.. This is not good at all.. two weeks from shipping and they still never had a beta 360 or beta PS3.... sorry for my rants.. this doesn't look good.. what are your thoughts...

Blah Blah Blah... no worries
    "Goodbye"

don't worry there wasn't a beta for Aliens Colonial Marines (xbox 360) and that game was perfect sarcasm
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

you are now muted.. kids these days....

they are playing the game on ps3, xbox and PC... they have said as much. so they are making sure the bugs are ironed out for all systems.

who are you to say there are still issues with the xbox and ps3 version?

and it depends on what kind of hotfix they issue. it could be completely serverside, in which case i am pretty sure they dont need MS/sony to authenticate the content. if however they need to make a big client change then they need 2 weeks to authenticate.... which can be done and simply have a day one update.

you are making a mountain out of an anthill
    Live as you want, life is only a moment in time, don't waste it.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee04x View Post
    So the third beta should be the actual game.. it's two week out from shipping and still they have issues with the xbox 360 and PS3. I think PS3 more because they never featured it.. Then Xbox live needs the download content soon so they can upload it on there servers for all the fixes.. This is not good at all.. two weeks from shipping and they still never had a beta 360 or beta PS3.... sorry for my rants.. this doesn't look good.. what are your thoughts...
    I am thinking that I am tired of hearing the same topics brought up over and over again. NDA, Beta console release, and Codes... the last one I can deal with the other two... lets just say I wish someone would come up with something else to talk about. I know everyone is worried, but seriously there isn't much we can do about it at this point. Remember that they can always patch after the game is shipped and almost every company does do that.

Sorry thats my rant.. and I am done now. lol. *might be cause my kids are driving me up the wall at the moment*

Come join the Desert Nomads a PS3 Defiance Clan.
    http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Need codes? Find them here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...odes-*Updated*

Hakuna Matata my good sir What a wonderful phrase
    ~You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it.~

Xbox 360~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2400 View Post
    Hakuna Matata my good sir What a wonderful phrase
    Means no worries, for the rest of your days... its our problem free philosophy... hakuna matata.... Haaaaaaaaaaakuuuuuuuuunnnnnaaaaa ma.ta.taaaaaaaa....

thanks that always makes me feel better. lol. *the fact that the kids are now asleep helps too* :P

Come join the Desert Nomads a PS3 Defiance Clan.
    http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Need codes? Find them here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...odes-*Updated*

wow the hate people have.. well i saw the 360 video.. do i need to say more... I haven't seen ANY PS3 PLAY.. wow we got a lot of angry players here.. MMO's have been around for a while.. we expect more... The game will come out good on the PC.. i'm not convinced with the 360 and Ps3.. they didn't seem to care much for there new aspects they are taken on.. we Ps3 and xbox players will not be treated like second rate people.. lay off the pc.. people didn't move to the 360 or Ps3 for no given reason... I don't know who is in charge, but you need to fix your self.. stop treating the game like its (MMO is PC ONLY) why would a xbox or Ps3 player pay MMO's.. it looks like they are bringing the ps3 and xbox features to the PC to better the PC.. not better the 360 or Ps3.. well my rants are over... I'll see you in game.... one month count down..2 weeks till shipping maybe 3 weeks..

what are you going on about?

not only can you not separate ideas intelligibly, but you seem under this illusion there is a great big conspiracy.

PC is easy to test on since DEVs dont need another party to authenticate every little client update.

not sure what you are going on about the whole xbox and ps3 to PC port thing. how in gods name can you say the xbox/ps3 are bettering the PC? they are using direct x9 because the xbox and PS3 are so dated....

also, they have said they developed the game on all three systems at once so that they would all work equally well. as you would know if you saw anything more than a few trailers.

you saw the xbox video? then you know it was a VERY early build of the game? and you know that the game is the same on all three systems, because they are testing the game on all three systems cross platform on their own servers?

MMOs have been around for a while..... what does that have to do with anything? you expect more? xbox and PS3 only have so many MMOs, and its not that many.
    Live as you want, life is only a moment in time, don't waste it.