+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big explosion

Big explosion

I was just at the volge siege at the bathhouse and saw someone with a weapon that caused a large explosion and explosion cloud so I was wondering if anyone knows what that weapon is

Quote Originally Posted by blametrion View Post
    I was just at the volge siege at the bathhouse and saw someone with a weapon that caused a large explosion and explosion cloud so I was wondering if anyone knows what that weapon is
    Sounds like apocalypse. Its a rocket launcher that fires nukes. It was part of this past armistice event and was a bit store jackpot. Check this link out for full details on the weapon if you'd like.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

Quote Originally Posted by chow1116 View Post
    Sounds like apocalypse. Its a rocket launcher that fires nukes. It was part of this past armistice event and was a bit store jackpot. Check this link out for full details on the weapon if you'd like.
    Definitely sounds like it and from that page I'm assuming I can't get it anymore? Or is it in the loyalty vendor? If not does anyone have one they could sell to me?

Definitely sounds like it and from that page I'm assuming I can't get it anymore? Or is it in the loyalty vendor? If not does anyone have one they could sell to me?
    It was in the armistice bargain boxes and is not available through the loyalty vendor. Depending on your server it will cost you ~100m or more and was only obtainable by spending real money. The rule of thumb I use is the following.

“If you don’t know what something is, you can’t afford it.”

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    It was in the armistice bargain boxes and is not available through the loyalty vendor. Depending on your server it will cost you ~100m or more and was only obtainable by spending real money. The rule of thumb I use is the following.

“If you don’t know what something is, you can’t afford it.”
    100m scrip? Or something else? Either way that's way too expensive for me XD. I wouldn't even know what to do with that much scrip

100m scrip? Or something else? Either way that's way too expensive for me XD. I wouldn't even know what to do with that much scrip
    There are people with a few billion scrip on PC.

Yep looks nice and does damage in the right hands but it seems that most who have it just can't aim.

A good mass RL and circle strafing at the enemies feet will do a lot more damage a lot quicker.
    I cannot fight a psychic enemy! How else do they know to move aside just as I pull my sniper rifles trigger, even when I am cloaked.

If all the money and all the hours spent by all the gamers playing all the games, was put to a better use then the world would be a boring place.

The Defiant Prayer: Defiance give me the guns I need, To kill the things I can, To kill the things I cant, and the guns so there is no difference

That would be Kon. He has nuclear weapons.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gatt View Post
    That would be Kon. He has nuclear weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0