+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Link To Console

Link To Console

Ok i am just a bit confuse . on the trion worlds account management for defiance , you have in the setting Link To Console . and it say :

To link your Trion Worlds account to your console, enter the 15-digit code from the game.
    Your Trion Worlds account can only be linked with one console per platform.
    so from what i understand . when we get our defiance box . there will be a code in it and that where we gonna have to use it , to have access to our ego ark code and bonus right ? =)

(just want a be sure) =P

Wonder why only one console can be linked.
    GT: d4RK FaLLen

I was wondering how the Ego stuff would be transffered to my console, i assumed we would just sign in to the servers and it would connect the accounts on Xbox live..but whichever, as long as it works im happy

CLAN:Lone Wolves Clan
    EGO:1,022
    NAME:Seren V'arr

http://LoneWolves.enjin.com

I don't know if you have played Call of Duty World at War, but in that game, to see the stats on the website, you had to go in the multiplayer menus and get the code directly from there. It's probably going to be the same way in Defiance. So no, I don't think it will be a code in the box, but probably a code from inside the game. I'm just guessing, though. It would probably be easier for them to do it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by mushinwolf View Post
    I was wondering how the Ego stuff would be transffered to my console, i assumed we would just sign in to the servers and it would connect the account Xbox live..but whichever, as long as it works im happy
    I'm thinking it is going to be similar to how EA and Bioware did the linked accounts for Mass Effect; codes are inputted in you online account and unlocks the rewards on all systems. Your profile and email address from website would be linked to game and the rewards will show up as free DLC. That is just my assumption though.

I sent support a question about how it was going to link before I found the "link to console" info in the OP... in the event that someone else was worried about the email accounts needing to be the same, I got this reply from GM Grant...

"Our understanding is that the email address on the account should not effect your ability to link it to your Xbox live account. You should be able to link the profile to the account when this feature becomes available."

hopefully this is useful to someone =)
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."

Quote Originally Posted by CReaper210 View Post
    I don't know if you have played Call of Duty World at War, but in that game, to see the stats on the website, you had to go in the multiplayer menus and get the code directly from there. It's probably going to be the same way in Defiance. So no, I don't think it will be a code in the box, but probably a code from inside the game. I'm just guessing, though. It would probably be easier for them to do it that way.
    ohh that would sound logical =)

Abqk5jstw2wjsk4

How do you link your console to pc