+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf sol destroyer bmg

Nerf sol destroyer bmg

At 64 776 k damage in pvp is way too much ,its takes a second to kill you and you have no chance to counter it or react ,does it get the 65 % damage reduction like the rest of the weapons .Yeah ,yeah cry nerf i know but come on its overpowered like hell and takes little skill to use making sub par players gods.The 10% extra damage on reload puts it over the top ,and dont give me your you need to adjust and use different weapons to counter it ,i thought the whole point about the pvp patch was to create balance ? Most bmg average around 10 to 12 k damage sol destroyer is 6 times that plus a nano ,was it not tested on pts before patch release ?

yep pvp is even more of a mess now. they testing stuff on live servers now.

"the recent PvE focused weapon adjustments have had a larger than anticipated effect on PvP. As such, we are looking to collect some data on what we currently have to see if it will work as an interim on live until we get the PvP adjustments finalized."

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2037837

This is funny my last pvp match last night got dogged by a Sol destroyer,Spanner Trapper,ST and 2 jumping chrys users. Got killed by a spanner trapper and my DC3 wasn't getting not a single kill... Sol Destroyer is never this good to the point where it's melting 2 people in 5 seconds....

I know what I'll be doing today. wink wink
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I know what I'll be doing today. wink wink
    its like when the bmgs broke on low egos

I think i'll love doing one pvp game (only one) with my Sol after work.

Feels like karma for not using the radar name tag glitch, breaking any pvp fun by "playing" a sniper game (especially on short maps).

If pvp is going to be broken forever, it's not a bad idea to cycle between different OP gears so that anyone can get a bit of that superioty-with-no-skill fun other people used to play on others.

PS : yes old pvper, longing for pvp v1.0 to be back, and frustrated over Venom, infectors, snipers kills when the only thing killer could see was name tag ..... and all in all just want some fun back in pvp (not just 90% of the time with frustration upon unbalance)
    and if it is that broken of a dmg/sec i'm not opposed to see a nerf, just not a 90% dmg nerf, still needs to be able to kill to be played a little, like any other guns

Nevermind what i said, the Sol is so much OP that it kills even the fun of using it, even against sniper exploiters.
    Requires a nerf, so that it needs at least 4sec to kill, so that people can react and make a choice of fight or flight.

Still no fix for bunny jumping snipers/exploiters :/

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    The current amount of damage BMGs are doing in PvP is a bug which will be fixed in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarnok View Post
    The current amount of damage BMGs are doing in PvP is a bug which will be fixed in the next update.
    others guns need a look taking at as well. it isnt just the bmgs