+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf sol destroyer bmg

Quote Originally Posted by Kaivin View Post
    Indeed i misread what the "most exploited glitch" was to you, sorry about that. In my experience in pvp PC EU i see a lot more sniper jumpers than Blur people.

now then i think eitheir you chose to skip or ignore it : i was indeed talking about the sniper glitch that a lot of snipers seems found of.
    What do i know since i don't snipe ? lol i've said i've stopped sniping shortly after pvp 2.0, never said a thing about never sniping nor the skill it required back then.
    I won't say i was a badass at sniping, i wasn't. But i could stand my ground in a sniper fight against Coccobello ( so at least decent skill in sniping).

But again when i think back to topic and see most arguments used against Sol, GRL, and then pros about Snipers; same arguments can be applied to each opposite sides.

If noone wants to discuss, make some concession, review a little their point of view.... if this is just people complaining about an OP gun they don't have while still having the OP luxury of theirs.
    It is leading to nowhere.

i can just go back saying don't nerf the Sol since few people have one, it is a super jackpot so it was meant to be OP and not fair, that the use of Sol in pvp has its righful place in this glitch/gear based pvp. It won't help get this game enjoyable for all, just for the few that sits on advantaged gear to rule pvp.
    So if you spend money and have OP gear is this a case of being "privileged"? Color me unimpressed.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Kaivin View Post
    Indeed i misread what the "most exploited glitch" was to you, sorry about that. In my experience in pvp PC EU i see a lot more sniper jumpers than Blur people.

now then i think eitheir you chose to skip or ignore it : i was indeed talking about the sniper glitch that a lot of snipers seems found of.
    What do i know since i don't snipe ? lol i've said i've stopped sniping shortly after pvp 2.0, never said a thing about never sniping nor the skill it required back then.
    I won't say i was a badass at sniping, i wasn't. But i could stand my ground in a sniper fight against Coccobello ( so at least decent skill in sniping).

But again when i think back to topic and see most arguments used against Sol, GRL, and then pros about Snipers; same arguments can be applied to each opposite sides.

If noone wants to discuss, make some concession, review a little their point of view.... if this is just people complaining about an OP gun they don't have while still having the OP luxury of theirs.
    It is leading to nowhere.

i can just go back saying don't nerf the Sol since few people have one, it is a super jackpot so it was meant to be OP and not fair, that the use of Sol in pvp has its righful place in this glitch/gear based pvp. It won't help get this game enjoyable for all, just for the few that sits on advantaged gear to rule pvp.
    I thought we were discussing. Yes I like to snipe, but your simply saying that because it is glitched then I shouldn't be allowed to play with snipers and should be penalized for doing so. I have no control over the glitches in this game, I merely pointed out that the sniper glitch is not the only overly exploited glitch in PVP.

Defiance PVP is gear based, not skill based. For that reason the weapons most used in PVP change with every other patch. I don't complain about the OPness of certain weapons because its Defiance and it changes all the time. A direct hit from a rocket should kill you, a head shot from a sniper should kill you, and a shot in the back from a shotgun should kill you. My understanding was the last patch was suppose to give you more of an opportunity to counter such things. The bug that caused BMGs to have increase dmg was a fluke, one that they are fixing. What is the point of working to get a JP if it isn't better then its OJ counter part?
    PSN bearbug74

PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 50
    Clan Here2***ShtUp

Damn, 12 pages of tears... hahahah

As said in the 1st page, it's a bug and will be fixed.

What is the blur glitch?

Does snipers have a glitch? You mean when you point it to somewhere, the name of the player shows? Every weapon does it. I thought it was a general pvp bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkcore View Post

What is the blur glitch?

Does snipers have a glitch? You mean when you point it to somewhere, the name of the player shows? Every weapon does it. I thought it was a general pvp bug.
    the blur glitch does not exists, it has been said by someone who uses cloak and always gets outplayed by blur users, it started in 2014 and many persons repeated it since then. that "snipers glitch" also works with bmg´s and rocket launchers
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Punkcore View Post

What is the blur glitch?

The blur glitch allows blured players to deal more damage and take less damage when blured. With the new synergies introduce it doesn't happen like it use to. It like the sniper glitch which allows you to see gamer tags through wall has been around since launch.
    PSN bearbug74

PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 50
    Clan Here2***ShtUp