+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf sol destroyer bmg

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    Lets add the mas blasters.. This update was suppose to deal with the MB and GRL,but havent done a thing,tbh it have raised the gap between this 2 gun types and the rest.
    Nano fraggers and couriers cant 1hk now,lots of other weapons types lost more power than it should..but somehow you manage to keep a MB and a GRL much powerfull than they should be.
    Rarnok,since you're trying to balance individually each weapon type,should be a good idea do a new stat model for each one to use in PvP.
    This buffs/nerfs not gona work and every time you try to balance,just creates more headaches and unbalances.
    Uh mass blasters are okay so no.

Mass blaster is other cancer in PvP, equal DC-3 and Pumpkin Launcher.
    hated by defiance community

Just been in a match where 1 player was using a rocket launcher called Calamity and they were 1 shot killing everyone, they won the entire match by them selves. Ridiculous.

yep the calamity didnt get any damage reduction . or the daisy cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    easy fix remove rigs from pvp
    That would be the lógica solution,but i doubt that the devs would do that.
    Other solution would be put set rigs in PvP where u could chose b4 joining a match..or even create classes with set rigs,but i doubt they'll do this type of thing.

Some of the main things that need changing are shields as a lot of them make people gods. 3 of us were just shooting at a guy using one called Ironclad Guardian V ARK they just stood there and took everything thrown at them. And 1 shot all 3 of us with a CDC Big Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Uh mass blasters are okay so no.
    No idea how a weapon that outstands any other at close/mediun range is ok...especialy now that nano fraggers dont do much DMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    No idea how a weapons that outstands any other at close/mediun range is ok...especialy now that nano fraggers dont do much DMG.
    So if Mass blasters need to be nerfed let's nerf BRs also right?

I have not played pvp since the patch last night. However, it seems like the dev's reset everything to get a base line to start re adjusting weapon types in pvp. So we are all doing the testing and giving the feedback from in the game. I would think that as long as people can make clear and concise suggestions they will be looked into. I doubt these changes will come overnight, so we all just need to be patient, and keep out comments about nerfs and buff and OPness rational.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I have not played pvp since the patch last night. However, it seems like the dev's reset everything to get a base line to start re adjusting weapon types in pvp. So we are all doing the testing and giving the feedback from in the game. I would think that as long as people can make clear and concise suggestions they will be looked into. I doubt these changes will come overnight, so we all just need to be patient, and keep out comments about nerfs and buff and OPness rational.
    go into pvp and then you can see 1st hand what we are talking about