Have:

Supreme UD T5d
    Nano Rig
    Crit Mass
    20+ more JPs
    500+ other ojs and 300+ T4s

Just want to know average worths
    ud still worth alot but not 100m+...
    nano rig, someone in zone has been offering 50m for a naked one.
    crit mass is like 5-10m........ even with t5s..
    prices on almost everything is at a low, lots of newbies on. no scrip going around..
    GT - Mr 0 n 4

IGN - Schmidty 103

Clan - US VETS NO FEAR

Well, well, ha ha ha. Howdy spirited jade.

For a social game, Xbox na has very little socializing. Very few trade or sell. The veterans of defiance have mostly left. Anything old is worthless to the current players. If you try to sell any old gear be prepared for a laugh when you see their offers. The new players have decided to make up their own prices and don't base the values off anything in game. You can buy old sup t5d jp brs for 2- 50 mil. Basically all our hard work to find, mod, and master was a huge waste of effort unless you intend to keep and use them. Our old gear is good enough to kill everything in open world. The only place new gear may be beneficial is PvP which is broken worse than its ever been..

Oh, if you just want to run expos, chips are now tradeable without a rig. But over all most of the fun has been sucked out of the game, at least for Xbox. Now if you go to ps3, they have a very active market and prices that are more inline with pre ban Xbox na when we used the bit price of forge to base values of gear and merchant groups who were more organized.

The list of items you have is sufficient to not need anything else. You could expo till your hearts content and be pretty invincible.

Supposedly the dev intend to make defiance last another 5 years. Currently they are away working on that but no one knows what that entails. I could mean next gen consoles or backwards compatibility but it's still a mystery.

If you scroll through the posts you'll notice it's almost all ps3 with a sprinkling of pc and 2 or 3 Xboxers.

I doubt anyone currently playing on Xbox will have ever heard of you. So....there's that.

Got 10 mil for your ud
    I don't have much script lol

Well im thinking about coming back so if I do I might as well keep my crap lol took me way to much time and work to build them. Any good clans or advice if I do? Been mostly playing rocket league.

Whether it's worth coming back or not depends on why you left. If you left because the game was getting boring, don't bother returning. The game is only getting worse.

You know you want to!! Ill come back if they go next gen.maybe that will fix alot of the issues the game has. Maybe ill see all you guys again.