+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Sol is not included with my suggestions. I view it as a super weapon, separate from bags. Just wanted to make that clear.
    You are correct, this bag was separated from his sol trying to remaster weapons, lol.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  2. #12
    Member Altras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,680
    Fire Nano is 100% Dominant, there is no point to use another nano.

  3. #13
    Member Punkcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    84
    1.Infectors. - They are really strong and annoying. But only the really good ones are op. (I dont have one =( )

    2.Mass Blasters. - Just dont get too close and you'll have a lot of advantage over a mass blaster user. Or if you do, use a sawed off shotgun or a nice br. (br's are still stronger in a 1x1)

    3.Fire Nano. - Didnt noticed.

    4.Cerberus. - That's the point. I was going to make a video showing how op is the turret of this guy hahahah I can 1~3 shot everyone.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    In previous PvP updates, the goal was to have a fighting chance. Meaning to give you a second to counteract whatever your facing. Currently: these are the weapons that kill almost instantly and need adjusting.

    1.Infectors. PvP is currently dominated by infectors, the damage output only requires a quarter mag of a canker to kill most targets. The damage needs to be drastically reduced.

    2.Mass Blasters. Are instant kill. There is no counter to these since they are instant kills. Damage needs to be drastically reduced.

    3.Fire Nano. Has become the completely dominant nano since it completely ignore's shield resistance on criticals. If the goal still is the lengthen "the fight", then shield reduction to fire on criticals needs to be applied. Otherwise there is no point to using another nano.

    4.Cerberus. I'm happy the Cerberus is a killing machine again, but currently, the turret damage is way to high, and instant kills anyone it comes into contact with. Suggest reducing turret damage 25%

    On a positive note:
    -Detonators are relevant again, but not overpowering
    -Cerberus adds strategic value to winning a match again

    Items that could use buffing:
    -Longshot Rocket Launchers [Makes sense these should do a little more damage than guided]
    -Bolt Action Snipers could use a huge damage increase, possibly balance with a slightly lower crit.
    -BMGS could use a damage increase. These would diversify PvP if balanced properly.

    Other Suggestions:
    -Apply all reductions to Criticals to lengthen "the fight". [Fire to shields, Armor Plates, Elec to health] Would help turn away the Incendiary Nano dominance.
    "3.Fire Nano. Has become the completely dominant nano since it completely ignore's shield resistance on criticals."
    what, when did this happen?
    PS3/PC NA

  5. #15
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    "3.Fire Nano. Has become the completely dominant nano since it completely ignore's shield resistance on criticals."
    what, when did this happen?
    it has always been that way, crits from fire nano guns bypass armor plate reduction and nano resist

  6. #16
    Member Light Energy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    PC EU (6K)
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    4.Cerberus. I'm happy the Cerberus is a killing machine again, but currently, the turret damage is way to high, and instant kills anyone it comes into contact with. Suggest reducing turret damage 25%
    I wasn't sure wether to create a new thread for this post or not. I just wanted to “type up” my notes on the recent changes in PvP (which are not documented explicitly in the Patch Notes).

    Cerberus

    Before the most recent patch, the Cerberus turret was doing 36,855 damage on non-crit hits (on a quad) and I saw 31,978 on players. As a side note: the Cerberus itself seemed more durable, but it was hard to test in practice because it was difficult to get close to a Cerberus!




    After the patch, it is still doing roughly the same on quads (37,776) but only around 2,925 on players. So that is approx 11 times less damage.




    So instead of 2 hits, it takes around 22 (maybe a bit less) to kill a player.

    Apocalypse

    Before the patch, I could one shot any player (even those with the best gear) with Apocalypse. I got a few triple kills when taking out Cerberi with one lucky nuke.



    After the patch, it takes 3 direct hits to kill someone. With the recharge time between shots of approx 3-4 seconds, one is particularly vulnerable to enemy fire etc.
    It seems (power-wise) Apocalypse is now only slightly better than my supreme Donner which needs 4 direct hits.

    If Apocalypse is to go back towards it's former glory in PvP, it might be better to put it in it's own weapon category when adjusting for PvP (presumably it is currently part of the rocket launcher class).
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"


  7. #17
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    I wasn't sure wether to create a new thread for this post or not. I just wanted to “type up” my notes on the recent changes in PvP (which are not documented explicitly in the Patch Notes).

    Cerberus

    Before the most recent patch, the Cerberus turret was doing 36,855 damage on non-crit hits (on a quad) and I saw 31,978 on players. As a side note: the Cerberus itself seemed more durable, but it was hard to test in practice because it was difficult to get close to a Cerberus!




    After the patch, it is still doing roughly the same on quads (37,776) but only around 2,925 on players. So that is approx 11 times less damage.




    So instead of 2 hits, it takes around 22 (maybe a bit less) to kill a player.

    Apocalypse

    Before the patch, I could one shot any player (even those with the best gear) with Apocalypse. I got a few triple kills when taking out Cerberi with one lucky nuke.



    After the patch, it takes 3 direct hits to kill someone. With the recharge time between shots of approx 3-4 seconds, one is particularly vulnerable to enemy fire etc.
    It seems (power-wise) Apocalypse is now only slightly better than my supreme Donner which needs 4 direct hits.

    If Apocalypse is to go back towards it's former glory in PvP, it might be better to put it in it's own weapon category when adjusting for PvP (presumably it is currently part of the rocket launcher class).
    the apoc came out after the great pvp nerf and never was a one shot kill

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the apoc came out after the great pvp nerf and never was a one shot kill
    Actually it was for a short time. When the Sol Destroyer was accidentally buffed, the Apocalypse was a one shot kill.

    I think the turrets should be stronger. It's kind of ridiculous that a machine gun mounted to a truck cannot kill another player but you can hop out and mow them down with a hand held pistol or assault rifle.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  9. #19
    Member Altras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Actually it was for a short time. When the Sol Destroyer was accidentally buffed, the Apocalypse was a one shot kill.

    I think the turrets should be stronger. It's kind of ridiculous that a machine gun mounted to a truck cannot kill another player but you can hop out and mow them down with a hand held pistol or assault rifle.
    I second this, it was fun having the cerb actually making a difference in the match.

  10. #20
    I'm seriously going to go on every PvP thread about buffs and nerfs and represent my Pulsers. My babies need some representation. T-T

    I can't care less for the other archetypes. I just want my Pulsers to not be thrown to the back burner because of the meta nonsense people are after.
    IGN - Kittany Tsumaki
    The Pulser Prince
    PSN - hitsuzenkitsune
    Work.
    Work for your weapons,
    Work for your shields,
    Work for your scrip,
    Yes, work for your gear.

    For Arkhunters who work,
    Who work for their gear,
    Who work for their scrip,
    Who work for their skills,
    Will expect you to work...
    The same way they did.

    -Kitt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts