+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ROCKS View Post
    I would have to disagree.... when i see kids with mass blasters i just pull out my incinerator cloak and french hen or Heavy or other sawed off..... mass blasters can be handled with a simple slugger if one knows how to aim
    Let's be honest, you could give different players the same pvp loadout and some would do better than others. Sounds like people are struggling with accepting the fact that they're not as good as they think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Let's be honest, you could give different players the same pvp loadout and some would do better than others. Sounds like people are struggling with accepting the fact that they're not as good as they think they are.
    Yes that be true.... i personally have never used a planck or any mass blaster.... dont care to tbh all i see is sludge n mass blast or blur mass blast or cloak with it..... its the lack of skill.... some can aim some cant always has been the case over the years
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Justaclone Dark Blade 87R Camelliarity CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

I am a pvp player of 3 years now and have been through most the nerfs and buffs. I played when details were op all the way up to now..
    PERSONALLY: I think that everything needs to be reset to how it was back when details were over powered.
    From there. Drop det damage and rocket damage by 10%
    Increase crit to ani additional 1.5x in pvp

Thenot work from there
    6K the Hard Way

I think Light Machine Guns need an overhaul for PvP. They're both less accurate and deal less damage than ARs. And the high mag isn't enough of a plus considering ARs can already get big mags without any major drawbacks.
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler: