+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Devs plz fix arkfall and pvp pursuits!!!

Pursuit : Ark Hunting as a way of life 2... Finally got up to 900 kills within major arkfalls check after an arkfall and it reset huge waste of time took me 2-3 days to get there and bugs out plz fix and plz mark it as completed for me if possible.. Don't even want to bother with arkfalls anymore but not much to do anyways I guess..

Also waterfront pursuits are glitched kinda hard to achieve 25 kills in a game of waterfront out of 30 kills unless all the players in the game are ******ed...

Bump.... Anyone else having this problem??

I'm sure you'll just run over bugs again...

Fail?... Anybody else? With a real response

25 kills total, not 25 kills in 1 game, i think you are reading it wrong for the pvp maps

yes im havin the same issue,i got up to 900 kills twice for arkfalls kills then i checked and it say i only have 19and the other time it was 34. they need to look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by therokito View Post
    25 kills total, not 25 kills in 1 game, i think you are reading it wrong for the pvp maps
    I've played that map like 15 times have well over 25 kills... It keeps resetting on me every match.. I got the one on observatory only cuz I got 27 kills in 1 match

Dang twice! That really sucks... Hopefully they don't make us grind out the kills again... Can't get any cool gear cuz pursuits are glitched only way is to buy bits and buy the outfit but that's a waste..

I have had the same problem 25 kills on a single match is crazy on a side note 27 kills is impressive

My arkfall pursuit keeps changing. Its been on 87 kills for a few days. 3 days solid, being doing major arkfalls. Went up to 93. I logged for some lunch, came back and it read 48. Now its on 145... if it decided to randomly be 2500 so I can complete the pursuit, I really wouldn't mind!
    EGO rating 3044. My head goes *WUB, WUB, WUB, WUB, WUB*

X-BOX