+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Drop Perfected Weapons as T4.....

I suggest that perfected guns drop as T4 in rarity. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. I'm sure that many of have gotten perfected guns with terrible rolls. It also seems as though the devs want us to have a little more variety, and be able to craft guns a little better. What better way to do that than to have the guns drop as T4 in rarity. That way we can change rolls on them before they turn T5. I think it would be really sweet if they dropped as T4, with an upgrade cost to OJ only at like 10 forge or so. That way, more perfected guns can be crafted, and more will be actually worth the effort, instead of some that are dropping T5 with complete trash rolls. Just a thought. Obviously the cost to T5 would have to remain low, so it would still be easy to have your OJ right away if you desired, and liked the rolls as they were.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

I'd only support this if the cost of t5'ing a gun was reduced to 250 AF and 100% upgrades reduced to 1800 AF instead of 2840. The money grab needs to be more available for those that don't have a whole lot of extra funds and it would for sure be more appealing to all players if this were to take place. Supremes are commonplace now for many players and it isn't hurting anyone if there are more out there.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

It would be nice if costs were reduced for turning guns T5. With this scenario, I would like to see the perfected guns have a special reduced cost to T5, so that people do not feel like they are missing out on the OJ drop. It would really go a long step in the crafting process. Time and time again we are getting perfected dropping that require so much forge to get set straight. Still not sure if this was an oversight on the devs end, or a cash grab ploy on the accounting end.
    Spoiler:

Like what you both suggested Johnny Dbag and konstantinov.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I'd only support this if the cost of t5'ing a gun was reduced to 250 AF and 100% upgrades reduced to 1800 AF instead of 2840.
    I love these numbers. I would be one happy grinder if I could 100% at only 1800 forge. Patron players would especially enjoy that, but as a non patron these last few months, this would be a nice bone to toss all around.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Ref ,time out ,stop play

No ,i like it the way it is .We lost self revive rolls ,we lost quadruple and double rolls all the guns are pretty generic now nothing unique ,theres no gems anymore . I gotta stop reading your threads i think your now making me crazy.Your getting a bah humbug ,and a good day to you sir .

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    No ,i like it the way it is .We lost self revive rolls ,we lost quadruple and double rolls all the guns are pretty generic now nothing unique ,theres no gems anymore . I gotta stop reading your threads i think your now making me crazy.Your getting a bah humbug ,and a good day to you sir .
    What do you mean there's no unique guns out there? All of the new perfected weapons are unique in the fact that they do not have set rolls now. No where in your response did you offer any constructive criticism or rational thoughts. Your post contributes nothing to this discussion.

Good day to you sir.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Dont care .

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    See that's what I'me getting at here Hate. If perfected were to drop as T4 with a cheap upgrade cost, we would have the chance to create some guns that are really nice, and that have some nice rolls. We could make our own "gems". Double rolls have been gone for a long time, and quite frankly, are not all that great anyways, in my opinion. I would rather have a much more balanced gun than one that has 3 damage rolls, but that's just me. The self revive mastery has been gone for quite some time now, could be nice to see it back, although I would wager that most would rather use perks or shields to achieve it. I wonder what's it's like to drive around all day with t6 vehicle chips reloading standing still...

Its great running things over reloading real fast. I dont want to see perfected oj guns disappear to get t4 guns it just wont be that exciting to see a t4 gun drop. We might as well just get perfected white guns and build from there till each weapon all start to look the same . The way it is now its the luck of the draw ,you win some you lose some it keeps the ark hunting going in the search for the perfected ,pefected gun , see what what im saying .