+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like the idea of t4 perfected if (and none of this will ever happen) it comes with 500 af for the upgrade. This way when I pull 70 pg boxes in a row until I finally get a perfected blaster pistol I can vendor it and keep the forge. Then when I pull a reasonable perfected t4 I will have the af to reroll it and t6 it.

not on the negative nellie bandwagon

I would also support this idea as well, if AF upgrading costs were reduced. . . .
    I recently spent all of my gulanite I had been saving (about 240,000) and did not pull one single perfected weapon (would have been happy with a t4 to upgrade); I should have had an active PP (for karma) as a friend reminded me
    Since then, I bought a 30-day PP, spent about 35,000 PG on the cheap 125 boxes and pulled about 6 perfected guns
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,

psn: j599kbvvaak

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    I would also support this idea as well, if AF upgrading costs were reduced. . . .
    I recently spent all of my gulanite I had been saving (about 240,000) and did not pull one single perfected weapon (would have been happy with a t4 to upgrade); I should have had an active PP (for karma) as a friend reminded me
    Since then, I bought a 30-day PP, spent about 35,000 PG on the cheap 125 boxes and pulled about 6 perfected guns
    Yes. Karma works. But how many of those 6 guns are worth keeping/t6ing? And how many just need one or two rolls fixed? Ive spent thousands of af fixing my perfected guns. I like the variety that is possible. It's a two sided coin though and on the other side its a dynamic plasma battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    Ouch. Triple ouch. Brings back flashbacks of grinding the hell out of events pre-karma and not pulling a single JP
    (talking to you Hallow Point....)
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

I still think this is a good idea, or at least something worth looking into or discussing more. Seeing more and more "perfected " guns drop with horrible rolls. Trying to re roll them and to have the desired tier flipping between 2 rolls is frustrating and dis heartening.

My two cents (yeah, Light Energy, stole that lol):

T4 guns are interesting for players that like to reroll them. Well, I agree, because I can change three rolls of it (one when T4, one when T5 and one when T6) instead of two (all except when T4). You could make the gun even better. I had this experience when I was rolling a T4 FoP BR. Now, it is T5 and it has the rolls I need. When I T6 it, it will be at least with 5 rolls I want. BUT... with one condition: raise the AF amount from rewards (maybe they won't), because nobody will spend their hard-earned $$$ just to grab some AF.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Old thread, but might spark new interest....still seems like a viable idea to me.