+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The calamity and daisy cutter

Calamity and daisy cutter need a serious rework.
    You can HIP fire them..it’s a guided rl, along with it 1/2 shotting there’s no getting away from them.
    I was in FY and couldn’t get off my spawn because of 1 person using one..sat near spawn..hip firing it and killing me. When i can get vid to computer I’ll upload it.

Also the sol destroyer and nuke both need a nerf
    6K the Hard Way

Sig by Tauriiel

Are Apocalypse and Sol Destroyer are huge issue? I thought less than 10 of these existed on each server?

One person in a pvp match with a Sol Destroyer is an issue. A player can go 40/2 bunny hopping and jesus beaming people the entire match. The Sol is extremely powerful, and the jump/aim nerf does not apply to it. Personally I don't find the Apocalypse to be as much of an issue, as it has the long reload time and leaves the player vulnerable, but it is very strong right now in pvp. It used to take 2 shots to get a kill, now it one shots a lot.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    A player can go 40/2 bunny hopping and jesus beaming people the entire match.
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

I agree about the Sol.

The Apoc, on the other hand...With a slow reload and 4 seconds to charge it, it deserves its place. It was created with a massive dmg and dmg radius. That was one of the selling points of the damned thing. It also is still incredibly broken. Firing duds or mis-firing onto the shooters feet. It should be a 1 hit kill with the dmg it has.
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post

The Apoc, on the other hand...With a slow reload and 4 seconds to charge it, it deserves its place. It was created with a massive dmg and dmg radius. That was one of the selling points of the damned thing. It also is still incredibly broken. Firing duds or mis-firing onto the shooters feet. It should be a 1 hit kill with the dmg it has.
    Seconded!!

Calling for a nerf on very rare and expensive bit only gear is lame. If one player is using one of 10 in PvP and gets a positive score. It shouldn't hurt your ego. They spent a lot a money to be cheap. Just ignore it. It's not like you can't tell that the guy going 40/3 is using a sol. I really dont think its fair to ask for balance on items that rare or expensive. Its definatly a pay to win item but it had a hefty price tag for those of use who bought the bargain boxes.

I don't have a sol, but I do own a ga apocalypse and a mobile fortress. i spent $1000 in the bit store trying to get them but ended up having to trade for them. If they get a nerf, why would anyone trust the devs enough to buy the boxes again? I mean what's the point of being one of the few to own a special item if it's not special and gets broken at a whim because of PvP whiners that are all caught up on kill/death scores which have no relevance in defiance anyway. So for all the little nickels and dimes, either put up or pony up!!

Ce and sus nerf

Well i spent money too and had to watch my jackpot guns get nerfed cause they were thought to be op and i had to live with it .The apocalypse right now kills twice you can shoot the dead body again to get another kill on the same player you just killed.So yeah nerf´em all and let trion sort´em out.

Agree with to calamity.

Apoc on the other hand should be left alone. The entire selling point of Apoc was a massive damage nuke. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    Calamity and daisy cutter need a serious rework.
    You can HIP fire them..it’s a guided rl, along with it 1/2 shotting there’s no getting away from them.
    I was in FY and couldn’t get off my spawn because of 1 person using one..sat near spawn..hip firing it and killing me. When i can get vid to computer I’ll upload it.

Also the sol destroyer and nuke both need a nerf
    Ur joking right? Calamity is a guided rocket launcher... it's not meant to be able to get away from. You can do the simple running away or hiding in doors to get away from it. Simply saying you can't get away from it is a little bogus. Calamity is a alternative archetype of CW. More damage but worst stats. Fires slower but does more damage and doesn't have damage on the spot like cw. It's a jp. Leave it be, it doesn't plague pvp what so ever.
    If your dying to it over and over it's probably your play style or the calamity the user has built. Someone that has put in af and time into a weapon should have it overpowered.

Hipfire only works when In a close range fight. The sight used for calamity locks on very quickly tho. All guideds are hipfireable and the only reason why cw archetypes are different is because the initial first hit isn't suppose to do the damage. The 5 guided rockets are so it only makes sense that they follow at such a close range.

Stop trying to nerf weapons just because you don't have a play style against them.

Plus daisy cutter doesn't even have any blast radius ._. You really want it nerfed? Cmon dude