+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    That's not how memes work Danchow.

So much whining. People need to learn to adjust. Try using the calamity on the apocalypse user, should be a good match. Rather than sticking with sniper/blast rifle all the time. And asking for everything else to be nerfed

Hell I was trashing caustic users with a mass cannon the other day. That was fun lol
    PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    So much whining. People need to learn to adjust. Try using the calamity on the apocalypse user, should be a good match. Rather than sticking with sniper/blast rifle all the time. And asking for everything else to be nerfed

Hell I was trashing caustic users with a mass cannon the other day. That was fun lol
    You cant deny it tho. Sometimes a nerf is needed like in sols case

Quote Originally Posted by KNEES WEAK View Post
    That's not how memes work Danchow.
    lol i think north american persons have a different sense of humor than south americans
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Ur joking right? Calamity is a guided rocket launcher... it's not meant to be able to get away from. You can do the simple running away or hiding in doors to get away from it. Simply saying you can't get away from it is a little bogus. Calamity is a alternative archetype of CW. More damage but worst stats. Fires slower but does more damage and doesn't have damage on the spot like cw. It's a jp. Leave it be, it doesn't plague pvp what so ever.
    If your dying to it over and over it's probably your play style or the calamity the user has built. Someone that has put in af and time into a weapon should have it overpowered.

Hipfire only works when In a close range fight. The sight used for calamity locks on very quickly tho. All guideds are hipfireable and the only reason why cw archetypes are different is because the initial first hit isn't suppose to do the damage. The 5 guided rockets are so it only makes sense that they follow at such a close range.

Stop trying to nerf weapons just because you don't have a play style against them.
    Funny thing is the developers probably have so many other things they want to put in the game but with all the players that complain about every single weapon that kills them makes me think you are not true gamers. The SOL was an item you got from buying boxes and if they nerf them then they are not holding up to what they sold people. Stop complaining about everything and find a way to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Funny thing is the developers probably have so many other things they want to put in the game but with all the players that complain about every single weapon that kills them makes me think you are not true gamers. The SOL was an item you got from buying boxes and if they nerf them then they are not holding up to what they sold people. Stop complaining about everything and find a way to kill.
    The current dmg being done by the Sol is due to a bug. The devs have already said that and that a fix was coming. Complaining about the Sol is now a mute point, we just have to wait till the fix and see how it is after that.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

Thats really funny LoL

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Sol was buffed unintentionally. It's being brought back to how it was nothing new about that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    Calamity and daisy cutter need a serious rework.
    You can HIP fire them..it’s a guided rl, along with it 1/2 shotting there’s no getting away from them.
    I was in FY and couldn’t get off my spawn because of 1 person using one..sat near spawn..hip firing it and killing me. When i can get vid to computer I’ll upload it.

Also the sol destroyer and nuke both need a nerf
    Time to say something about It.

Agreed about Calamity rework, I use it frequently and noticed that (it's unfair play)
    Agreed about Sol, its damage is SO MUCH unfair (everybody noticed that)
    Agreed, not totally, about Apocalypse. It have to aim to charge the shot, we know. It has a slow reload If compared with other RL, but still have too much Damage, even being hard to play with.

Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos http://youtube.com/user/Zer0Playr
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

I agree with Cygnus mostly but no matter how powerful of a weapon you can buy there should be countermeasures available in the game to survive them way past the "aimed anywhere in your general direction kill shot". Bugs should be fixed fast but most people complaining about the rocket launchers, the bmg, and the infectors are not complaining about bugs, they are making a fuss because they can not play their style of game they are used to and don't want to learn to adapt. I have had to learn to use those other weapons to survive those Cloaked snipers using C Venom. The overpowered weapons in the game right now have me wishing there was a large quantity of stronger shields available so that we all could live longer. Too many weapons can ONE SHOT you. PVP combat Skills can only be developed when your alive. The OP defending Shields should outnumber the OP weapons 20 to 1 to make the game more fun. Presently very few new people can come into pvp here and enjoy the game even a little. They res they die.