+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    What is the difference between you spawning in a dyeing instantly from a rocket and you spawning in and dyeing instantly from a headshot from a sniper?
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

the calamity is broken. as a guided, you should have to aim it. all you have to do is press shoot.
    I was in FY inside the building near c (on spawn) and i was still being hit through the wall, in needs to be fixed asap.

There are more than 10 sols/apoc on xbox na, i know 2 people who have 4 between them, theres prlly about 50 of each
    6K the Hard Way

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    the calamity is broken. as a guided, you should have to aim it. all you have to do is press shoot.
    I was in FY inside the building near c (on spawn) and i was still being hit through the wall, in needs to be fixed asap.

There are more than 10 sols/apoc on xbox na, i know 2 people who have 4 between them, theres prlly about 50 of each
    But how are they after the nerf.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

6 rockets and there shield was still up, so calamity is going back in the locker I guess lol

Nerfed a bit too hard to be honest

Looks like it's back to blast rifles/mass blasters and snipers, bored already
    -Anto PC NA

looks like most things got hella nerfed. smgs saws nanos apoc sol all do barely anything.. I kinda prefer it.. But maybe give everything a 20% buff just so it doesnt take 500 rounds from a saw to kill someone
    6K the Hard Way