+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buff The Supernova!

Trion,

Every P2W gun is Op but the supernova. come on i spent so long getting mine and now it feels like i wasted my time and money... please do something about this. i go into pvp and non nameds can sometimes kill me before i can shoot. you nerf guns then forget about them and you buff everything else it feels. im just getting tired of this Bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adage View Post
    Trion,

Every P2W gun is Op but the supernova. come on i spent so long getting mine and now it feels like i wasted my time and money... please do something about this. i go into pvp and non nameds can sometimes kill me before i can shoot. you nerf guns then forget about them and you buff everything else it feels. im just getting tired of this Bs.
    P2W isn't everything. Skill is a key part in doing well

My Nova is doing fine...I don't know what your talking about and It's shredding perfectly fine. Maybe you just gotta get good or play smart.

Supernova will be useful again once they reduce the dmg of mass blassters, dc3´s, grl´s and sol destroyers.The thing in ps3 is that it has been the main cloned weapon, i remember like 50 persons getting it the same day when the main glitcher started doing that
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    Supernova will be useful again once they reduce the dmg of mass blassters, dc3´s, grl´s and sol destroyers.The thing in ps3 is that it has been the main cloned weapon, i remember like 50 persons getting it the same day when the main glitcher started doing that
    Again stop saying mass blasters need a nerf....literally every person who says it needs a nerf either A. Think it 1 shots when It doesn't or B. Yall always get killed by it because your NOT good enough to counter it and I'll say this again if you wanna nerf mass blasters nerf BRs too then.

Dont have nova...but have been shredded pretty quickly by one on multiple occasions. Im pretty sure nova is just fine. If its not working out for you, it might be due to pvp loadout discrepancies.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

My Nova works just peachy when I use it.
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

i have 2 Supreme Novas. I run all crit perks and the dlc dmg boost perks with them. now it takes a whole mag to kill someone instead of half or so. The Nova i mainly run is made for pvp so its sup with oj blue fire rate. I pair that with my caustic and omnirig + Sup Guardian Angel. I can get kills but i can kill as much as these other P2W guns. the sol destroyer kills me before i can see the person using it. A freaking BMG let that sink in. because they nerfed it i cant run my old defensive set up which i ran when the pvp wasnt so broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

the one bad thing i see with the nova. is its slow reload.