+ Reply to Thread

things the game needs

add more emotes, a residential neighborhood, houses to expose battle trophies, cars Etc. sell the land.
    improve the server and add pets, but everyone can see them, not just the owner.
    Add raids or expeditions which make mandatory to play in party with gear lot (clothes) more gear is needed so we dont look all the same

add more expeditions
    add more land if possible
    What I do = MF

Two weeks ago I came back after an 18 month break and i admit that i did not notice many new things. The positive surprise was that i could finally reach max ego rating (i missed less than 200 points - oh these #$%^#$ pursuits...). But besides - few new weapons, shields, few new synergies, probably one new car, and that`s all...

You`re right, this game REALLY needs new content. After these two weeks i`m still playing, but i`m more and more reminded of why i stopped playing 18 mont ago.

More:

- To keep the main mission alive is not difficult: Would be cool to add main mission episodes that serve to introduce new dungeons or expeditions.

- Also would be cool to ad trials as War Master: Giant new bosses which require to know the mechanics and good loot.

* The servers quality is a limitation for many other features that could be added. For example, people love to show achievements and objects obtained with effort, such as gear and weapons.
    What I do = MF

Map contest

Make a maps contest so mappers can work in new coop maps or expeditions?
    What I do = MF

Quote Originally Posted by celespsycho View Post
    add more emotes, a residential neighborhood, houses to expose battle trophies, cars Etc. sell the land.
    improve the server and add pets, but everyone can see them, not just the owner.
    Add raids or expeditions which make mandatory to play in party with gear lot (clothes) more gear is needed so we dont look all the same

add more expeditions
    add more land if possible
    it needs more content true but I get kicked a lot because the servers cant handle what it already has. It would be nice to have a house with a garage and hang unused weapons on the walls, there are some weapons I dont use but they are to cool to toss away.