+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Defiance

  1. #1

    Defiance

    Hate for my first and probably last post to be a grivance but here We go. This is by far the worst gaming comunity I have ever been a part of and I have played grand theft auto for quiet some time. There are so many bugs and the server stability is terriable. It amazes me how much detail there is outside of the map when you see all the other issues. I have been playing since roughly December 2015 and I just cant take much more. There was 4 months straight before the whole ex thing started where I didnt get any jackpots and I submitted a ticket and requested 500 loyalty for compensation and they told Me my karma was working as intended. You cant t6 ark breaker dlc weapons but you can t6 all the free stuff. Seems like trionworlds takes ever oppurtunity to show how stupid us paying customers are. The people in the comunity are nothing short of toxic and the company absolutely refuses to do anything about theft. Ive seen so many vets leave the game in the last two years for many of the reasons I listed. Then there is pvp....I cant understand how so many people can just constantly cry and cry and the company just hands out bottles galore. They dont seem to understand these people wont be happy until every weapon does -1k dmg and the winner is who gave the most health. Why doesnt trion just say stop it...your grown adapt and overcome and if you cant do that play a different mode? Between the company, the players, the bugs, the nerfs, the lack of business ethics, the blatant disreguard with customer service and satisfaction....Im ready to join the others who paid and played since day one and bounce......I love the game just wish trion cared or would atleast sell it to a game company who does. Rant end....

    P.S. Hope I put this in the right spot.

  2. #2
    "But we thought we fixed pvp"-trion

  3. #3
    This is hilarious. You thought you were entitled to 500 loyalty because you weren't doing enough majors to get your karma jp? Then you come and complain here because Trion disagreed with you?

  4. #4
    I actually did tons of majors and Ive been a loyal customer for nearly two years.

  5. #5
    Member Mister Bilau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    CTBA, BRAZIL
    Posts
    9
    I agree with you and I do not buy more bits, the game is very bad, server instabilities, bugs. Before I played 4 hours daily and today I'm playing 3 a week, I'm sorry Google translator XD XD XD.
    IGN: Mister Bilau

  6. #6
    Member Tashinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by tim sch View Post
    The people in the comunity are nothing short of toxic
    If I'm wrong, then I withdraw my comment- but aren't you the person who scammed some players and then used the excuse of having some sort of breakdown as justification? is that a new form of therapy?
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, ZombieKupack Kurr
    Casa Blumpkin: Purple Dude
    Members Only: Tash pt0
    Defiance Terminators: Sgt Rasta
    psn: j599kbvvaak
    #BringBackClownPunching

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    If I'm wrong, then I withdraw my comment- but aren't you the person who scammed some players and then used the excuse of having some sort of breakdown as justification? is that a new form of therapy?
    He's also the guy who claimed to be a veteran and called new players ret*rds.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tim sch View Post
    Hate for my first and probably last post to be a grivance but here We go. This is by far the worst gaming comunity I have ever been a part of and I have played grand theft auto for quiet some time. There are so many bugs and the server stability is terriable. It amazes me how much detail there is outside of the map when you see all the other issues. I have been playing since roughly December 2015 and I just cant take much more. There was 4 months straight before the whole ex thing started where I didnt get any jackpots and I submitted a ticket and requested 500 loyalty for compensation and they told Me my karma was working as intended. You cant t6 ark breaker dlc weapons but you can t6 all the free stuff. Seems like trionworlds takes ever oppurtunity to show how stupid us paying customers are. The people in the comunity are nothing short of toxic and the company absolutely refuses to do anything about theft. Ive seen so many vets leave the game in the last two years for many of the reasons I listed. Then there is pvp....I cant understand how so many people can just constantly cry and cry and the company just hands out bottles galore. They dont seem to understand these people wont be happy until every weapon does -1k dmg and the winner is who gave the most health. Why doesnt trion just say stop it...your grown adapt and overcome and if you cant do that play a different mode? Between the company, the players, the bugs, the nerfs, the lack of business ethics, the blatant disreguard with customer service and satisfaction....Im ready to join the others who paid and played since day one and bounce......I love the game just wish trion cared or would atleast sell it to a game company who does. Rant end....

    P.S. Hope I put this in the right spot.
    I 100% agree with you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts