+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Defiance

Defiance

Hate for my first and probably last post to be a grivance but here We go. This is by far the worst gaming comunity I have ever been a part of and I have played grand theft auto for quiet some time. There are so many bugs and the server stability is terriable. It amazes me how much detail there is outside of the map when you see all the other issues. I have been playing since roughly December 2015 and I just cant take much more. There was 4 months straight before the whole ex thing started where I didnt get any jackpots and I submitted a ticket and requested 500 loyalty for compensation and they told Me my karma was working as intended. You cant t6 ark breaker dlc weapons but you can t6 all the free stuff. Seems like trionworlds takes ever oppurtunity to show how stupid us paying customers are. The people in the comunity are nothing short of toxic and the company absolutely refuses to do anything about theft. Ive seen so many vets leave the game in the last two years for many of the reasons I listed. Then there is pvp....I cant understand how so many people can just constantly cry and cry and the company just hands out bottles galore. They dont seem to understand these people wont be happy until every weapon does -1k dmg and the winner is who gave the most health. Why doesnt trion just say stop it...your grown adapt and overcome and if you cant do that play a different mode? Between the company, the players, the bugs, the nerfs, the lack of business ethics, the blatant disreguard with customer service and satisfaction....Im ready to join the others who paid and played since day one and bounce......I love the game just wish trion cared or would atleast sell it to a game company who does. Rant end....

P.S. Hope I put this in the right spot.

"But we thought we fixed pvp"-trion

This is hilarious. You thought you were entitled to 500 loyalty because you weren't doing enough majors to get your karma jp? Then you come and complain here because Trion disagreed with you?

I actually did tons of majors and Ive been a loyal customer for nearly two years.

I agree with you and I do not buy more bits, the game is very bad, server instabilities, bugs. Before I played 4 hours daily and today I'm playing 3 a week, I'm sorry Google translator XD XD XD.
    IGN: Mister Bilau

Quote Originally Posted by tim sch View Post
    Hate for my first and probably last post to be a grivance but here We go. This is by far the worst gaming comunity I have ever been a part of and I have played grand theft auto for quiet some time. There are so many bugs and the server stability is terriable. It amazes me how much detail there is outside of the map when you see all the other issues. I have been playing since roughly December 2015 and I just cant take much more. There was 4 months straight before the whole ex thing started where I didnt get any jackpots and I submitted a ticket and requested 500 loyalty for compensation and they told Me my karma was working as intended. You cant t6 ark breaker dlc weapons but you can t6 all the free stuff. Seems like trionworlds takes ever oppurtunity to show how stupid us paying customers are. The people in the comunity are nothing short of toxic and the company absolutely refuses to do anything about theft. Ive seen so many vets leave the game in the last two years for many of the reasons I listed. Then there is pvp....I cant understand how so many people can just constantly cry and cry and the company just hands out bottles galore. They dont seem to understand these people wont be happy until every weapon does -1k dmg and the winner is who gave the most health. Why doesnt trion just say stop it...your grown adapt and overcome and if you cant do that play a different mode? Between the company, the players, the bugs, the nerfs, the lack of business ethics, the blatant disreguard with customer service and satisfaction....Im ready to join the others who paid and played since day one and bounce......I love the game just wish trion cared or would atleast sell it to a game company who does. Rant end....

I 100% agree with you.

Watching the Frontier slowly fade from Oryx's living room.
    Quote Originally Posted by tim sch View Post

I'm not here to be anyone's judge and jury (like some, with no evidence), but, I agree with your post. I stopped caring about jackpots after seeing what LoCarb did to Midsummer Mutiny back in 2015 and since, learned to build my own. Kudos for speaking out on all the wrongs around here and not being an afraid, obsequies, toxic individual that's too afraid to do so.

Fare thee well.

P.S. Should've posted in General Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!

Pvp is better now then it has ever been ,its an actual fight now and not an instant kill ,the mass blaster could use a small nerf . No one is forcing you to buy patron pass and it took around 70 to 90 arkfalls for your karma to drop an oj ,i kept track for awhile and thats what it averaged out o be. The bugs and glitches have been around for awhile but the game did work pretty good till it went free to play , before free to play i could stay on for hours and do 3 or 4 warmasters in a row before lagging out .Gta is full of hackers and cheaters .

The lack of rewards is very annoying, especially when you're paying for PP, etc.

Trion doing something new with the game instead of rehashing arkfalls would be nice, they should also replace MA and MC as they both have major connectivity issues