+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Extra Life 2017 - You Nailed It!

Wanted to congratulate the team, the arkfalls are lasting longer, there's legendary drops on the ground, and everyone's the happiest I've seen them for a long time.

Great job and thank you for updating EXL this year!

(my only suggestions is way crank up the spawn rate <3)

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Altras! We are glad everyone is having fun! Make sure everyone joins the Trion team and raises some money for a good cause!

EXL majors could use T11 and a meatier enemies, final lasts up to 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Moring View Post
    EXL majors could use T11 and a meatier enemies, final lasts up to 5 minutes.
    yep they lasted that long on ps3 na too. t11 would be awesome

@ Destromathe. I can help with whoever is doing Defiance stream find arkfalls with my clans network. Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Thanks Altras! We are glad everyone is having fun! Make sure everyone joins the Trion team and raises some money for a good cause!
    I'm still waiting for confirmation on whether the upcoming events will have drops??

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I thought you said event arkfalls would no longer drop any weapons, mods and shields! Could you please elaborate? If all upcoming events will drop items then that's a very great decision, if it's only for this then the game will keep dying. Hope you will bring back event drops along with the old pvp and such.

I'm really sad about not seeing a Darkest Hour shield anymore, and i would have loved to see the EXL weapon type change a little too since the shield had a rework.

But longer minor/major duration and the buffed drop rate is really nice

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    @ Destromathe. I can help with whoever is doing Defiance stream find arkfalls with my clans network. Let me know!
    Thanks Altras! Today at 3:30 PT on the livestream you are actually going to be introduced to two new team members, Ben and Ben! They are really looking forward to playing with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I'm still waiting for confirmation on whether the upcoming events will have drops??
    If you are referring to Extra Life, it IS dropping ground loot and you can get a reward at the scoreboard too. I'm seeing quite a few green and blue ground drops .

Update:

You can get an OJ reward at the end...and I have seen a few OJ ground drops at a major...so it will be down to luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Today at 3:30 PT on the livestream you are actually going to be introduced to two new team members, Ben and Ben! They are really looking forward to playing with you all.
    Oh cool! And the same name! Hope that doesn't get too confusing!

Is that 3:30 PM Pacific Time?

If so that is, 22:30 UTC / GMT.... and 23:30 BST (I believe)...less than 2 hours from now.