+ Reply to Thread

Buff Sol destroyer

Agreed from being too OP in pvp before patch, no complaining about that.

But a 95% dmg nerf is way too much, for a Sol to get a kill, it needs at least 12sec which is compared to a 2sec kill from BR/shotgun/smg/Mass blaster is just a big joke.

It was still supposed to be an super rare "end game" (there is no real end game weapon in defiance) weapon so of course i wasn't expecting the insta kill laser, but at least after the nerf the dmg output would still allow it to be used in pvp.

Can we change the 95%ish (done from my dmg numbers so may not be accurate) nerf to a 90%ish nerf ?

This way it will still needs a little time to kill, and not waiting the kill and hoping the opponent won't notice the laser beam that hits him .....

PS : yes for a lot of people this is a noob weapon, not here to discuss that.
    yes it doens't need a good aim eitheir (still you can't shot anything without aiming at target) it has a short range too so compared to shotgun and mass blaster or BR it will take more time to kill than them, but indeed unlike BR/mass/shotty it will be hard to avoid the dmg.
    This is a thread asking to let Sol be used in pvp for people who have the luck to get one (through buy or trade)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaivin View Post
    Agreed from being too OP in pvp before patch, no complaining about that.

But a 95% dmg nerf is way too much, for a Sol to get a kill, it needs at least 12sec which is compared to a 2sec kill from BR/shotgun/smg/Mass blaster is just a big joke.

It was still supposed to be an super rare "end game" (there is no real end game weapon in defiance) weapon so of course i wasn't expecting the insta kill laser, but at least after the nerf the dmg output would still allow it to be used in pvp.

Can we change the 95%ish (done from my dmg numbers so may not be accurate) nerf to a 90%ish nerf ?

This way it will still needs a little time to kill, and not waiting the kill and hoping the opponent won't notice the laser beam that hits him .....

PS : yes for a lot of people this is a noob weapon, not here to discuss that.
    yes it doens't need a good aim eitheir (still you can't shot anything without aiming at target) it has a short range too so compared to shotgun and mass blaster or BR it will take more time to kill than them, but indeed unlike BR/mass/shotty it will be hard to avoid the dmg.
    This is a thread asking to let Sol be used in pvp for people who have the luck to get one (through buy or trade)
    Its completely useless in pvp now same s the grls and nukes...pretty sad for a limited edition super weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Its completely useless in pvp now same s the grls and nukes...pretty sad for a limited edition super weapon.
    yeah 4 apoc rounds to kill is pretty freaking lame, what a great unique super weapon

next will be Supernova nerf : 100x3 dmg instead of 1000ishx3 and when shield down : applies a bio effect on you (because bio effect on opponent was too OP)

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    yeah 4 apoc rounds to kill is pretty freaking lame, what a great unique super weapon
    I second that it is pointless the way it is now. nerfing its dmg isn't the way to balance the apocalypse.
    psn caleb70041
    dopey 359
    pump shotgun king
    187 syndicate

bring em back

Drinking wine

No it dont need a buff there just novelty guns made 4 pve .

If sol d was a 5 or 6 sec kill gun I wouldn't mine it being like that and apoc should at least be a 2 shot gun this will allow you enuff time to react to em. (If sol d can't shoot thur walls it be awesome)

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620