+ Reply to Thread

Farming Hulkers?

Has anyone found a good spot to farm these hulker bombs for the weekly other than co-op missions?

Go to West coast to that turret mission place. Hulker should spawn there all the time.

Near as i can tell though they only spawn when there is someone who does the side quest starting at last stand to turn those turrets on. I remember because in a half hour period a large number of players and myself killed at least 6, as well as same number of hellbug monarchs that also spawn there. If you want to do it the long way but guaranteed to kill one per run, the explosions 101 has one.

What i'd like is a location where i can reliably get a decent number bulwarks. either way 50 or 75 is a bit much. I know theres a area in san fran where you kill 3 during a mission. But its a lot of work and time to get only 3....

Quote Originally Posted by Raiithe View Post
    Near as i can tell though they only spawn when there is someone who does the side quest starting at last stand to turn those turrets on. I remember because in a half hour period a large number of players and myself killed at least 6, as well as same number of hellbug monarchs that also spawn there. If you want to do it the long way but guaranteed to kill one per run, the explosions 101 has one.

What i'd like is a location where i can reliably get a decent number bulwarks. either way 50 or 75 is a bit much. I know theres a area in san fran where you kill 3 during a mission. But its a lot of work and time to get only 3....
    Do the rampage at the underpass in San Fran. Each kill on there counts towards the bulwark contract and you can also finish the monitor daily in there rather fast to. That is probably the fastest way to farm bulwarks.

I'm bumping this. I want to do the contract weekly, but I can't find any.
    Is there a carnage or something that one can do to do the weekly? The place on the west side (the turret quest) isn't reliable as someone needs to do the quest to spawn the Hulker.

Best place for me was San Quentin prison. Rinse and repeat.

also the explosions 101 co-op has one about halfway through..if you can get the silly thing to load correctly

I was doing the explosions 101 to farm but found San Quentin to be more time effective.

best one I've found is San Quentin after side mission completed for 1st time as you have advanced weapons there can get to and kill hulker and reset it in under 3 mins

head to san quentin, do the turrent mission, defeat hulker, log out, log in.. repeat