+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hotshot Moonshine Shack help

What the **** is going on with this? I have no idea of the concept of this. At first I though I had to kill at least 1 enemy to keep ammo in my shotgun, but I've killed 4 enemies at once with it and it just drains my ammo.
    Can someone please tell me what is going on and how I do it

Going to bump this until someone answers it. This mission is passing me off. I've been trying for at least an hour

Quote Originally Posted by RiverStyxHorror View Post
    What the **** is going on with this? I have no idea of the concept of this. At first I though I had to kill at least 1 enemy to keep ammo in my shotgun, but I've killed 4 enemies at once with it and it just drains my ammo.
    It's the pump action shotgun one? It holds 3 rounds and needs reloading, all you have to do is stay alive and keep the multiplier going as long as possible.
    Online ID's : XBL/PS3/WiiU = Blastiel

Website / YouTube Channel / Twitter

Been "staying alive" and I just randomly lose. I keep the multiplier going, and still no use. I kill enemies, and sometimes the multiplier doesn't even go up. Or I randomly run out if ammo even though I pick it up.
    Nothing. Works.

Been "staying alive" and I just randomly lose. I keep the multiplier going, and still no use. I kill enemies, and sometimes the multiplier doesn't even go up. Or I randomly run out if ammo even though I pick it up.
    Nothing. Works.
    I'm sure someone will come in the thread to tell us we are n00bs and or rubbish and should learn to pwn or something like that but for me these challenges are broken beyond the level of enjoyment.

This one for example, at anytime there can be 10+ enemies instantly homing in on you, dealing a ton of damage and all you have is a weak shield and 3 rounds of ammo per reload. Now yes gun is overpowered and will take most of them out in 1 shot BUT the problem is when you get mobbed. You have no real defence beyond your shield.

You either need to be given a better shield for the challenge or the enemies need to be toned down to be less damaging and headshot perfect, its fine in the game but I think it spoils what could be fun challenges.

Never mind. I did it.
    Thanks.
    Apparently I was just taking my time being careful trying to keep my shield up when I needed to tank everythinf

...oh and those that do it more often then not just used the glitch that allows you to use one of your own guns plus grenades and even your car!

FUUUUUUUUU i know right? lol i gave up.. i was like [possable spoiler] "I KILLED NIM WITH A FRICKEN BMG... BUT I CANT DO THIS?! BS" lol XD
    GT: A Darn Zombie
    Healer/light Assault
    Current level: 1400's!

Yar-Har I do what i want because a Pirate is free!
    ~Community Guide Thread~

Quote Originally Posted by Blastiel View Post
    I'm sure someone will come in the thread to tell us we are n00bs and or rubbish and should learn to pwn or something like that but for me these challenges are broken beyond the level of enjoyment.

This one for example, at anytime there can be 10+ enemies instantly homing in on you, dealing a ton of damage and all you have is a weak shield and 3 rounds of ammo per reload. Now yes gun is overpowered and will take most of them out in 1 shot BUT the problem is when you get mobbed. You have no real defence beyond your shield.

You either need to be given a better shield for the challenge or the enemies need to be toned down to be less damaging and headshot perfect, its fine in the game but I think it spoils what could be fun challenges.
    Agreed, lol.
    GT: A Darn Zombie
    Healer/light Assault
    Current level: 1400's!

Yar-Har I do what i want because a Pirate is free!
    ~Community Guide Thread~

Still none the wiser!

Thanks RiverStyxHorror, your explanation is about as useful as a hole in the head or a chocolate fireguard.