+ Reply to Thread

Extra Life Event Reward of 500 Loyalty Not Recieved for ChipHead

Sent an email on Monday, and have not heard from anyone so I am posting here.
    This is what I sent:

On Oct 13 I participated in Defiance while the first stream was taking place on twitch. I, ChipHead, was the first one to DANCE on the car in front of them to win 500 Loyalty.
    My Clanmate, IrisaWiFi, also won 500 Loyalty during this stream and has received the reward.
    I am wondering when I will receive the Reward Code.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/182007830

Index: 44:27 They called my name for the Loyalty.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
    ChipHead

If you need more information please let me know and I will provide it.

Thank you,
    ChipHead

Hope you get it, bud. That was some awesome dance moves and the evidence is in the stream.

It was so fun to participate and watch the stream together. It's disheartening to not actually be rewarded.

Devs, definitely look into this! It's probably an oversight but make it right!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipHead View Post
    Sent an email on Monday, and have not heard from anyone so I am posting here.
    This is what I sent:

On Oct 13 I participated in Defiance while the first stream was taking place on twitch. I, ChipHead, was the first one to DANCE on the car in front of them to win 500 Loyalty.
    My Clanmate, IrisaWiFi, also won 500 Loyalty during this stream and has received the reward.
    I am wondering when I will receive the Reward Code.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/182007830

Index: 44:27 They called my name for the Loyalty.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
    ChipHead

If you need more information please let me know and I will provide it.

Thank you,
    ChipHead

Clan Founder, PC/NA
    Voices of Defiance Podcast

Chip,

Your kidding me she had hers like the next day? So your saying that you won 500 Loyalty and they have not yet given you the reward they told you, you won? I was there when they did it, didn't they mistakenly call you out as your title Lucky Kitty? maybe that is where the confusion is? Oh wait you said it was on the live stream so they should be able to clearly see and hear it and therefore you should have your reward that was won on Oct 13th and yet dont. I am sure its just an oversight on someones part and they will fix it as soon as they can.. have you tried to put in a ticket about it?
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

Chiphead

Give Chiphead the loot he won,,, Said GeneO

Is your glyph account linked to your defiance account
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Yes it is. Thank you for posting. I can use all the Community Help I can get!

ChipHead

Hello Trion...Anyone out there?

So I am calling on the Great Community of Defiance. I need your HELP.

Please reply to this thread and let's see if they answer this. They Devs said they woud reward me with 500 Loyalty and I have not seen it. I have asked for help, no one will answer. I am paying for Patron for 2 years by the way.

I have PM'd Destromate and Yaviey (the Community Moderator) for help and they have not replied.

Please help! Reply, Reply, Reply... Spread the word...

Bummer. Reminds me of during Armistice when I was opening crates, the screen clearly showed 500 500 loyalty rewarded, I took a screen shot, and was informed it was a visual bug. I opened tickets, sent pm's, all that stuff. I even posted the pic on the forum. They stood fast that it was a visual glitch.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Bummer. Reminds me of during Armistice when I was opening crates, the screen clearly showed 500 500 loyalty rewarded, I took a screen shot, and was informed it was a visual bug. I opened tickets, sent pm's, all that stuff. I even posted the pic on the forum. They stood fast that it was a visual glitch.
    My favourite glitch so far is when I spent 200$ in the bargain boxes and didn't get a single jackpot.